Saira Pacific is fake or authentic?

I got a call from saira pacific jaipur regarding a job offer in kuwait and that my resume has been shortlisted. guys is anyone out there who had dealt with saira pacific in past? kindly help me choose..
my mail id [email protected]

Moderated by Mishna
Reason: No phone numbers on the forum please!

None of their websites work so they look a bit dodgy. Think they are fake and using the name of a reputable company. Facebook site is very new as well.

yeah, true. but I am kinda in a dilemma what if? you never know. Lets see if anyone comes up with something positive. Websites are even newly created, think i should agree with you.

If they ask you for money its a job scam. Reputable companies pay the expenses involved in hiring staff.

they asking money as their service pay. most of the consultancy in India work this way.Had witnessed many genuine consultancies too, but in medical field. Engineering and all i have no idea.

Iam also received that mail pls help whether it is true or fake .  . pls send me that details

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum

Anish,
Good morning. New Website looks not that much informative.
As you said in India most of the consultancies work in the way they collect the money for the employment in Overseas.
But dont ever hand over your passport to these consultancies before you get the offer letter or the interview.

Also you can check whether the Agent have displayed his Registration certificate which is valid as on date in the office and cross check with the foreign employer.

You can check with your local government office in Jaipur to be more clear about this.,

The Protector of Emigrants,
JAIPUR    Information relating to clearance by PoE, JAIPUR    Hall No.3,
RIICO CFC Building
Sitapura Industrial Area,
Sitapura, JAIPUR-302022
Telephone No. 0141-2771529

All the best.,

Saira pacific cosultant confidently tell about their genuine even they told about not single case they r cheated from their side. If this happen saira paciffic is get closed. They give gurantee about if visa is not come for any reason then they return all money return to customer. If they r fake then they get closed upto today.i m also receive offer letter for singapore Enrico construction. They ask me about pay 40k ruppees for login & remaining after visa handover. Is that anybody who paid money for login. And whts next seen of saira pacific.

Please check this thread https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … =2#2612248

Sairapacific is fake. They are cheaters.
I have received a cal for job in la marquise in dubai within 2 months. Given my original passport n 15000 login amount. 3 months passed n no visa. I decided to withdraw my file. I personally visited jaipur travelling 1000 kms. Thank God i received my passport but didnt received 15000, as they gave post dated cheque after 3 months. Now that account is blocked. So friends dont trust dis company. And all mobile no. are closed.

anish2806 wrote:

they asking money as their service pay. most of the consultancy in India work this way.Had witnessed many genuine consultancies too, but in medical field. Engineering and all i have no idea.

Job done - it's a scam.
No one asks for money unless they're ripping you off.