What i can visit in manila o near manila?

i will be in makati city for some day, i would like to know what i can visit in makati city o near makati city just with one day trip?
thanks you

hello,
You can visits the Luneta Park or other tourist spot around manila, So many things to do and places to visits in manila

thanks you for your reply
can you please tell me all place that  i can visit with them name, thank you

Take a boat from the Manila Yacht Club to the island of Corregidor, looks like 1945.

thanks you so much, i can go there in a day trip and come back?

Yes you can.. thats 45minutes trip only.. and you  can do the island viewing for a day

how much is trip ? do you know? and if there is some specific things that it is better i visit in that island?

A bus will take you around.  Most hotels will give you the price and the connection.  It is not a big island

okay thanks

google.com.ph/search?q=paco+park&biw=1366&bih=631&tbm=isch&imgil=GkUKDJTnKaisBM%253A%253BCHIvItfznclsaM%253BhItfznclsaM%253Bh

Tra Paco Park.
Not so well known, but very nice.
See Link.

thank you Rammers i will try to visit

thanks rmdecast88

You can also go to Baclaran for a shopping if you want. You can find cheap products. However, it is very crowded. :)

is it safe to go in Baclaran for a foregner?

not so safe for you to go to baclaran alone...better to have a company whom u can trust too.

thanks Violet23

ur welcome..keep safe and hope u enjoy ur stay here in the philippines.

thanks i hope too

what i can visit in tagaytay? is there a nice beach in tagaytay o batangas?

i am someone u can trust.i create and customize trips anywhere in the philippines.i love what i do and i am proud to showcase the best of what we've got here in the country.
come,travel with me.no money and time wasted.keep in touch tru [email protected] or [email protected] for more details.Enjoy Life!

giovannigio wrote:

what i can visit in tagaytay? is there a nice beach in tagaytay o batangas?

Batangas:
http://gmmurgirl.hubpages.com/hub/10-To … n-Batangas

Tagaytay:
http://www.pinoyadventurista.com/2014/0 … -city.html

thanks czv

If you're looking for place to chill with a bucket full of beers,,Makati is the right place.
I fell in love since the day i step my foot in Makati.

The people are nice, friendly..

Hello. You can visit Tagaytay.It is only 1 hour away from Makati. You can visit Picnis Groove or Sky Ranch.

Moderated by : Priscilla
Reason : No promotion of external link on Expat.com

what blog?

I don't really suggest Manila or Metro Manila for tourism. Going to Luneta Park or Fort Santiago is not worth it. You run the risk of being mugged.

If you want to appreciate Manila for just a day, I suggest you make a visit to Bataan. It's worth the visit. The trip going to Bataan and coming back to Manila is about a day, but that's inclusive of all the activities in the guided trip.

There are many tourist packages offered by tours establishments scattered in Manila. Most of them are in the malls. You may want to go to CCP (Cultural Center of the Philippines) along Roxas Blvd, there you can ask for tours packages going to Bataan. One I know only costs P2,000.00. But you need to avail of the trip a day prior, because of the queue.

What makes Bataan special is its historical significance (WW2 era). Aside from that, you get to avoid the heavy traffic in Manila, because you have to ride a boat to get there - already part of travel package.

Never ever go to Baclaran or Divisoria. Shopping there is not worth the effort. You would rather spend monies going to China to buy Chinese products than going to those places to shop for Chinese rejects.

I don't understand who anyone could suggest that here to a tourist.

For a day, no to all of these.

If you need to shop for clothes, go to Resorts World or Glorieta. Other malls that are quite good too are SM Mall of Asia or SM Aura. But you won't be in Manila for the malls, right?  :cool:

For the list above, I don't think you'd appreciate them. Not at all, for someone who comes from a country of beautiful architecture and agricultural lands.

I strongly recommend the Bataan trip.

thanks yes it is a nice idea

You can go to fort santiago in manila. is it located in intramuros. Makati has lots of mall but if you want you can try to visit the world war 2 american cemetery located in fort bonifacio. you can take jeepney ride.
if you take a taxi i suggest you to choose mge or green taxi and you can ask for receipt. avoid white taxi most of the driver will rip you off.

thanks for advice so much