Looking for a long term rental in Corozal

Hi, Looking for a 2 bedroom home to rent. Must be pet friendly as we have 2 small dogs. Non smokers, husband and wife,62 and 63 years old.
Would like to be close to the water.

Looking for a one year lease with the option to renew. Want furnished with King or queen beds preferred.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum

Hello jackie123 !

Welcome on the forum

I invite you to drop an advert in the appropriate section of the site to find a nice rental :

> Housing in Belize

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello,  please take a look at Orchid Bay's casitas located near Corozal.  My friend who owns the casita actually wants to sell it but she might be persuaded to rent instead. It is not two bedrooms but is nicely furnished with one large master bedroom and spacious family room.  The casita is available to view on vrbo.com. The community is so friendly and supportive and I imagine would appreciate your dog where he would be safer than in most villages.

Thanks for your help. What is the VRBO rental  number so I pick the right one.

Hi,

I know of a furnished 2 bed, one bath single family home on the north side of Corozal. It is about 3 blocks to the bay. It has a fenced yard and burglar bars, very secure. The rental fee is $700 Bz per month. FYI: I have no vested interest in the home. Just doing this to help you out. If interested, send me an email to [email protected]

Thanks, I have sent the email.
Regards,
Harry

Do you have additional info on the casita for sale in orchid bay.?  We've visited a couple times, love the development, thinking of purchasing lot, but might be interested in one of the casitas.  Please send any info....location to beach, price etc.  thanks!

Hello again, the owner of the casita ,at Orchid Bay, (Joyce,) I mentioned to
you in an earlier reply is still working on her vrbo listing. But her casita is on airbnb.   If you want more info you can go to my web site kansascitygetaways.com to communicate with me directly. Thanks. Kathy

Moderated by Gavind 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting links of external sources
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
kenjee wrote:

Hello jackie123 !

Welcome on the forum

I invite you to drop an advert in the appropriate section of the site to find a nice rental :

> Housing in Belize

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello,

Please refer to the aforementioned post emitted by kenjee.

Do drop an ad in our Housing section, since it is the allocated space for such demands.

Thank you,
Gavind

Hi. Did you see the casita on airbnb?  I have a salon in KCMO. It is Presentations Salon & Rx Day Spa. You can contact me through my salon's web site.  I just returned home from staying in her casita.  It was great.  Good luck. Kathy

Kathy, I'm in Raymore and considering retirement in Corozal.  I would like more information on what you experienced there.  Just the general living conditions that we take for granted on a daily basis.  Any issues with the place that make you feel uncomfortable?  How would you rate living there versus KC?

Hi there, if Jackie not interested I would b
Zackpilot tks