Teaching Opportunities in San Miquel Allende

Hola All:

HS Drama/Lit teacher (retired) looking to teach in formal and/or informal setting. Have taught at Int. schools in Beijing, ISB; Shanghai, SAS; Riyadh, AIS-R, Moscow, AAS; San Salvador, EA and stateside. 7 years IB and AP experience. Love theatre production/direction projects--have directed over two dozen HS productions, mostly Shakespeare. Have two grad degrees: MFA-Theater New School, Actors Studio NY NY; MA-Lit Univ. of Birmingham Stratford Eng. UK. Love the expat experience and community. Love to pay forward the wisdom gained from giants in literature.

Benito

Hello, my name is sydney - i have a traveling one woman cabaret show, music stories in english
we are comedic, spiritual, educational ....night clubs, small theaters, churches,...fund raisers for local
groups supporting Mexican causes, recently did three early evening performances for Feria at the Red Piano night club, elpianorojo.com - raising funds to support  Oxacan Chiapas arts.
happy to share details, altho i am a woman i have a significant gay following here and this
year have iŽve re-written material to playfully address their worries and fears...they really
enjoy the show... my uso work can be seen at usathinkingteam.com  - reviews in the theater dept.