AL SOL MARINE SERVICES (UAE)

Hi everyone! :) Good morning!

I just want to know if you're familiar with this company? Al Sol Marine Services?

If YES, can you give me a little information about this company?I tried googled it, but found nothing worth reading bout the company.

And, its location,
Office: Flat No. 1101, 11th Floor
Marina-1 Building, Corniche Road,
P.O Box: 6135,Ajman- United Arab Emirates

Is this safe? and accessible?

Sorry, I'm just new in Dubai, I'm still not familiar :(

Hope you can help me guys :)
Thank you! :dumbom:

Hey got from the net, jus see if it helps you.

Al Sol Marine Services
Al Jurf Industrial Area, Ajman.
Telephone:  +971 6 748 8946
Category:  Marine Equipment & Supplies
This company is registered with Ajman Chamber of Commerce & seems to be genuine.

Hi smarty05! :) Thank you for the info, but how will I know that it is really registered with Ajman Chamber of Commerce? Thanks ;)

Go to this site: http://www.ajmanchamber.ae/en/directory?SAID=1526  & find the company name.

Actually better option would be to seriously check with the Chamber directly if they can help & if you have got an offer  it would be worth trying

okay. :) thank you smarty05, that's a big help :)

Hope the info helps n u get the job.

Thanks Kitten  :cheers:

Its in ajman ;)

hehe thank you Said1987 :) Do you know the company? or do you live in Ajman?

hi

hello we have the same tastes and navigate sea travel does not make you miss a good cook? sailor went many years enjoyed participating your adventures !!! a hug!

Never heard of it. Possibly, out of business. Please double check before your regret later.

im in ajman

Hi, I'm from California in looking to move my career in UAE. I have a 20plus years in sales marketing FMCG. Is it good for me to acquire agency like Teleport my Job or do it myself and how? Agency asking for $800 for their service.
I would appreciate advice from you guys.
Thanks