Good schools in Manila

Hi

Any Idea on good schools in Manila? Which are top 4 Schools I need to consider.Any Indian familiy there who can connect with me via email?

Hello Manorama Kulkarni,

Welcome on Expat-Blog!

I have created a new thread in the Manila forum for better visibilities.

Regards,
Marjorie

It really depends on the education level.

If you have kids, send them to Woodrose or Southridge. It's expensive, but your kids will get the best quality of education and training. If you speak Chinese, you might also want to consider sending them to St. Judge near the Malacañang Palace.

The students in those schools come from middle-class to rich families, and so you won't have any problem raising your kids into fine and educated adults.

For college and University, I suggest you send them to Ateneo or De La Salle university. You risk your kids being extremely involved in politics if you send them to UP Diliman. It depends on the course really? But those three schools have the best reputations here.

If your kids intend to pursue medicine, I suggest you send them to UP Manila, Cebu Institue of Medicine (Velez College for pre-med courses) or Univesity of Sto. Tomas. These are the schools that offer the best medical training and education in the country. You will also have a good social environment here for the upbringing of your kids into adults.

For farming and soils engineering, I suggest you send them to UP Los Baños or VISCA (Visayas College of Agriculture) in Leyte.

For Engineering, try Mapua and Cebu Institute of Technology. The students here come from different family background. I'm not sure which schools are the best in this field though. But I've heard they have quite a reputation.

For the practice of Law, hands down to UP Diliman, Ateneo, UST and Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila.

depend on your location and educational level
for elementary and high school
St Paul, Ob Montessori, San agustin, la salle ateneo, upis, sto tomas university

I highly recommend Southville International Schools and Colleges they offer primary to College education.  They have quite a number of Indian students as well as from other nationalities.

Southville Foreign University on the other hand only offers college education but their curriculum are is highly commendable. They offer in Business, Information Technology HRM and Culinary courses.

Hi,

COuld you please give me an estimate of the fees at Southville?

best regards
Abi