EOI selected on April 29 to NZ

hello everyone,
anyone with eoi selected on april 29, 2015 lets discuss here... till now i haven't received any feedback from NZ immig if successful or not.. pls share your thoughts.

thanks

I appliedin eoi   scorded 263 point

Dyre...it's still early to receive ITA.
Mine EOI selected on may 14, 2014.
ITA received on June 18,2014
Documents submitted on Oct 8 th,2014
CO assigned on April 18,2015
Interview with secondary applicant on may 1,2015.
Final interview on may 14,2015.
Hope it helps.

thanks shabana...

best of luck on your final interview...

i submitted my eoi as sole applicant coz i am single do u think there is a chance to be given ITA for single applicants?

hi ahmeshazad

u applied onshore.. so whats the status now of your application...

Thanks dyre.What is ur total points. Ohh yes single applicants I have seen in forum. All depends on the points. Do you have 140 points. Then u will get automatically selected from the pool.

Hi shabana,, got selected already with 140 points on april 29... Hope they will invite me to apply :)

Hi shabana, do u have any idea how they did the prelimenary checking before u received ur ITA

I don't have an idea how they checked. They asked for both of our degrees to be assessed by nzqa,and then a whole package which clearly states the evidences they needed. But i guess they thoroughly check coz the requirements where matching with the EOI

hi shabana,

how was ur final interview? :)

Hi Dyre,
It went well I guess. Finger crossed.  :)

hi shabana,

have you got result of your final interview...

for me no feedback when to receive ITA :)

No updates .I guess it will take time

They told 3 weeks

Hi Dyre,
My online status changed to approved   :) notification received exactly after three weeks from interview.

wow congrats shabana :))

in my case eoi selected last april 29 but until now still showing selected status... what do you think? did i fail for the ITA or i dont know :((

Dyre, thanks. It's London branch rite. What I know from my co is.may and June are the busiest months. So...advised us also to expect some delays. so it's bcoz of that only.

Received my ITA , :D .Within 14 days , not too bad

I am struggling to get my police clearance certificate for Saudi Arabia .

Any one know how to apply for certificate when you dont resides anymore

Hi,

Status of my eoi selected last april 29 still showing selected.. Been more than 2 months with no update from them :((

Hi, im new here. I have just received my ITA. Im currently working in Singapore for 5 years and I will also need to process Police Clearance but Singapore also provides or allows Statutory Declaration. I would prefer Statutory Declaration as it will take a day to process rather than going for Police Clearance. Is Statutory Declaration valid?

Please help me understand. Thank you so much.

Chris

Ahmeshahzad wrote:

Received my ITA , :D .Within 14 days , not too bad

I am struggling to get my police clearance certificate for Saudi Arabia .

Any one know how to apply for certificate when you dont resides anymore

Dear Ahmed,
Guess you've now been there in NZ. I'd like to discuss my case with you if you're available.

Hi All,
I want to apply for PR for New Zealand. I have talked with few Immigration consultants and really surprised to find that different consultants have different views.
Please help me with few of my concern.
Education
I have done graduation as Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) and post graduation as Master of Applications (MCA) from Punjab Technical University(PTU)
Work Experience
I have 7.5 years of Experience in Software Industry in the following company
1)    CMC limited in New Delhi, India for first 1.6 years and it is India based MNC Company also this company has merged with TCS.
2)    CareFusion development private limited in Chandigarh, India for 1.11 years and it is a USA based MNC Company.
3)    Global publo solutions(gps) in Mohali,India  for 1.6 years and it is a USA based MNC.
4)    Startup Firm private limited in Chandigarh,India for 1.2 years and it is also USA based company.
5)    For last 1.6 years,  I am working with Tech Mahindra limited in Chandigarh,India but it is a Indian based MNC.

In short, I have 3 years of IT experience in India based MNC and 4 years or experience from USA based MNC.

Partner Points and Age points

My wife has done BSC from Himachal Pradesh University and MBA from ICFAI , Hyderabad University

My age is 32 years and my wife age is 30 years

Now considering the above points, Please let me know whether I can earn points for experience under SCM as India is not considered as comparable labor market. Please let me know how many points can be earned.

Many Thanks,

Vinod

Any experience is considered as long as you have enough documents with you.