Loan amount due

Hi,

I have a personal loan amount of 65000 Saudi Riyal from one of the Saudi bank. Last month i came to India (my home country) for annual vacation but due to some personal reason i can not go back to Saudi Arabia. Even i have to leave my end of service benefit of 20000 Riyal back in Saudi Arabia.

What will happen if i will not pay the due amount? I have no plans to go back to Saudi Arabia ever. Can Saudi law reach to me in India? Is there any treaty between Saudi Arabia and India for these type of problems?

RKS

Brother,

First of all, you owe them a big money and you used it., you should settle it first before leaving the country.
even you have the 20,000 riyal end of service benefits. it is not enough to pay the whole Loan, if we do the math here.
Even you don't want to go back to KSA, banks have their alliances in other countries, they have agents and they will still ask you to pay your dept/loan. And it will be your problem in the future. for sure they have your identification number such as your passport number from your country. by that they can still find you. so it is better to make arrangement to settle it first.  that is my best advice for you
Good luck.

Hi,

I appreciate your reply.

I know that banks can take help of agents to find me for the settlement. I am not worried about that because they cannot force me as they have no jurisdiction. I have not done any crime in my own country. I wanted to ask that whether it will be treated as criminal offence in my country? Will there be any case against me in India from the government?

Thanks

RKS_INDIA wrote:

Hi,

I appreciate your reply.

I know that banks can take help of agents to find me for the settlement. I am not worried about that because they cannot force me as they have no jurisdiction. I have not done any crime in my own country. I wanted to ask that whether it will be treated as criminal offence in my country? Will there be any case against me in India from the government?

Thanks

Good question, I suggest you contact a Saudi lawyer for that and get some info, but from what I know when people did this in Dubai during the last crisis they couldn't come back to Dubai or any middle eastern country. The moment you land, alarms will go off!.

Suggest you come back and pay it off....Karma maybe a name of a gorgeous stripper but she is a b**** too!

Can u plz tell me how to get 20000 riyal loan in saudia I m pakistani

this does not relate to the thread, kindly place a separate thread to get a better response.

Hello RKS,

You borrowed SR 65,000 from a bank which obviously trusted you and did it's home work by asking your employer that you are a nice and trust worthy guy.

I think of Indians and Pakistanis are one extended family, if any one does not pay his debts, this brings a bad name to every one.

It is not a matter of the possibility of being caught in India, for your own self respect , I am sure it is necessary that you offer what ever money you have to this Saudi Bank, stay in touch with them and arrange installments to repay the loan from India.

If you are serious in repaying this loan, I can offer you free legal help to arrange a lawyer mediator to make this possible. :dumbom:

Please fear of god and your eternal life. You will be caught in present and future. Clear your debts to whom you owe before its too late. Please do not be a bad example. We are ready to assist you for the sake of our nation.

hamudi wrote:

Karma maybe a name of a gorgeous stripper but she is a b**** too!

Nailed it  :D (13 hours)