Urgent Part time job available

Any one who wants an extra income to his monthly income can  join an international company and work on part time basis and achieve his/her goal of making good money.

The company has the following benefits :
- Bonus based on performance
- Free traveling based on performance (Urgent Moscow traveling is launched by The company)
- Free car award based on performance
- Free Personal development trainings
- Free communication skill trainings
contact us by email.

more details please..???

Hello tanks for the info, am interested how do I contact you? My mail is [email protected] or 0553613813

how can I join ?
my mail: wassimk22 at yahoo dot com

If you click on the website that the OP has all will be revealed.

Hello mesitiens and welcome on board,

I would invite you to please place an advert in our Jobs in the United Arab Emirates section.

Could you please also mention at least the nature of the work? In which field is it? Construction? IT?

Regards

Kenjee

More details please. Snd me on: [email protected]

Hi Mesitiens,
I am a Food Techonologist from Nigeria with more than five years experience and I am interest in your ad. Kindly, forward the details to my mail ([email protected]).
Thank you.

hi. wat is this business? i want to know... :)

please send your details [email protected]

hi. what type of part time job is this?

English teaching job

Hi
i am interested in this part time
MBA +8 years sales experience within UAE
rgds
naseem

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum

Hello Dear Sir/Madam,

I came recently to UAE and working in a used cars showroom as a Salesman. Moreover; I have skills of Mobile Handsets software as well as i can work as an Accountant or Finance as well.

If there is any vacancy kindly contact me

Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum

What job is it ??

Hi, I am interested so how do I join? I currently in Ghana but will be in Dubai by May 12 2015

Dear All

I would advise all the job seekers to browse through Jobs in the United Arab Emirates and apply for jobs that are suited for them.

Alternately you may as well post your CV in the same section!

Same for those who have job offers,kindly post in the section mentioned above. This makes it easier for any takers :)

Thanks & Regards

Mishna

Part time! Is this legal?

For all jobs related queries, either offering or seeking, please refer to the appropriate section

Jobs offers in United Arab Emirates

-Topic Closed-

Closed