Looking for a French language school

Hello all! I am new to this forum and this country! I moved to Nice a little over a month ago and am looking for a French language school. Does anyone know of one that is cheap or maybe a volunteer type of school that is free? I cannot afford the prices on some of the schools or private tutors i have seen online. Thanks !

Hello Lina! Welcome to France. Nice is a touristic city. How about moving to z different city. You may find more affordable schools or tutors in a different city. Just a suggestion. Best of luck to you .

Hello Lina!
My name is Dheta. I saw your post about French school. I'm indonesian and my French is so-so now,but i got a free 280hrs of french lesson from OFII (Office Français de l'Immigration et de l'Intégration) .I think it'd be possible for you to get the same if you have long stay visa and register yourself in OFII.   :)

Thank you so much for your help! i will look into this

Hey

Try the MeetUp, language echange there u will find many frenchies to befriend, one of the best ways of learning
another lang is thru friends i believe.

Hi Lina,

I'm Irish and living in Nice too since September.
Do you know the website meetup? There's a good few events and stuff organised for language exchanges and there's actual lessons too. Some of them are free and some you have to pay for but generally not too much. It's quite well done and you get to meet lots of new people :) good luck with the French!

Hi Lina,

I'm still at work in Dublin, but moving to Nice on the 13th of May - can't wait!

I will be looking for some French lessons as well as for a job and new friends :)

ok dear we keep the contact for an other time to meet
merci et ravi

Hello guys,

You can call Hello Study France, they have a partner school at Nice and Cannes with differents courses for all levels in French speaking !

Cheers!