Employment Pass Singapore

Hello everyone,

I finaly found a job in singapore. \o/
However, I need to apply for Employment Pass.
This can take 1 month..
So here are my choices:
- I wait for my EP here in France where I have a job and when I have my EP I directly start my other job and I don't have any break time
- I quit my job and go now there without my EP and take my time to move and have a brek time before to start my new job.

What do you think? What chance is that my EP is not approved? I did the simulation online and they said I'm elligible.

I am French, 25 years old, I will be paid 4500$ and I have 2 dilomas ( computer science and management)
Do you know person who have seen their EP refused?

Thank you for your help

Hello

An EP takes 2 weeks to 1 month to be issued...
Waiting is safer ? Except if you can handle the risk of not having the EP
Why rushing ? Is the singaporian company not willing to wait ? Dont you have a notice period in france ?

Regards
Jeff,

Hello,

I'm french and I would like to come to Singapour for 3 or 6 months, but I don't know how.
I've read that the working holiday pass is only until 25 years and I'm 29 :-((((((

Do you know some way to come there by work or voluntary work maybe ?

Thanks a lot !!

Sabrina

Hey evryone, I've got my EP in less than a week!! \o/ Locasabrina I took 4 month to find a job from france but apparently it is easier to find one from singapour direclty. You should contact french chamber of commerce in singapore, that helped me find a job.
Good luck