Filipinos in Warsaw

For all ye Filipinos in Poland, Please Message me :) I only met 1 since my 5 months stay here :D

Hi Mysztic and welcome on Expat.com :)
Did you have a look at the Filippino Network in Poland?
I hope this will help you to make nice contacts in Poland.
Cheers
Arlette

Mysztic Hello! Hope you'll enjoy your stay in Poland. :)

hi,i am sally from china,now i  need some one  to help me for translating one polish document ,only takes few minutes,anybody can help me,thanks in advance .
my e-mail: [email protected]
my msn on line:[email protected]
my yahoo id:kindsally

mysztic wrote:

For all ye Filipinos in Poland, Please Message me :) I only met 1 since my 5 months stay here :D

I'm Filipino and I visit Poland at least once or twice a year.  Hopefully, I will become an expat like you (I'm currently living in the US, but looking to relocate next year).  Poland's a beautiful country and the hospitality reminds me a lot of being home in the Philippines.

Warsaw is a beautiful city, but honestly, it's not as awesome Kraków.  Kraków still maintains its original Baroque architecture and the people are far more relaxed and less rushed than Warsaw.  Plus it's smaller than Warsaw and it's easier to find your way around. :)

Welcome to Expat.com, Rosza and kindsally :)

I hope you will make some nice encounters here on the website!

@ Rosza : I see you are staying in Dubai so you might also want to come and post to share your impressions on the Dubai forum :)

@ kindsally,

You're a bit :offtopic: here as the title of the topic is "Filipinos in Warsaw".

Please start a new topic with your question. Thanks!

HI! you are so far away from me..i'm juste here near in wrocław..i'm looking for a filipino friend too

Filipino Community in Poland:

PinoysInPoland.blogspot.com

DJSPIN80 wrote:
mysztic wrote:

I'm Filipino and I visit Poland at least once or twice a year.  Hopefully, I will become an expat like you (I'm currently living in the US, but looking to relocate next year).  Poland's a beautiful country and the hospitality reminds me a lot of being home in the Philippines.

Warsaw is a beautiful city, but honestly, it's not as awesome Kraków.  Kraków still maintains its original Baroque architecture and the people are far more relaxed and less rushed than Warsaw.  Plus it's smaller than Warsaw and it's easier to find your way around. :)

^_^ hello! there are about 150 Fils living all over Poland. :) yes Poles are nice , at times cynic, lol I think Poland is a nice place to relocate.I've been to Kraków and I must agree that it is a very beautiful city :) but in Warsaw, there are a lot of high paying jobs though cost of living here is higher than in Krakow. hehe have you met some Fils before here?

rosza wrote:

Mysztic Hello! Hope you'll enjoy your stay in Poland. :)

thanks Rosza :) I love Poland, it's a very beautiful country

Kamusta... u dont need filipinos... u cud opt for other frnz....dont b dat nationalistic....hope dis makes sense.. hav a go, probabaly u wud hav better tym wiv foreigners dn filipinos:)

mysztic wrote:

hello there kabayan ako i will be coming to warsaw next week.. baka pwede mo naman ako turuan papano diyan first time ko kasi eh... sa nowy swiat street ako 41a/59  pls kabayan gusto ko makilala kayo kahit sa tuesday after 12 pm lang... gusto ko maka meet ng mga pinoy sa warsaw... email ko... [email protected]

pspgmr6 wrote:

hello there kabayan ako i will be coming to warsaw next week.. baka pwede mo naman ako turuan papano diyan first time ko kasi eh... sa nowy swiat street ako 41a/59  pls kabayan gusto ko makilala kayo kahit sa tuesday after 12 pm lang... gusto ko maka meet ng mga pinoy sa warsaw... email ko... [email protected]

Hi riclaps,

Could you please write in English in this English speaking forum so that members can understand?

Thank you.

riclaps wrote:
pspgmr6 wrote:

Hi Ric,

How long will you be here in Warsaw?
Will you be here in Warsaw for tour only?

Christine wrote:

Hi riclaps,

Could you please write in English in this English speaking forum so that members can understand?

Thank you.

Hi ya,  Im coming to Poland this sunday for a week of workshops tour... and it will be first time for me and wanted to speak to any Filipino who could possibly tell me more about Poland if thats not too much to ask... Tuesday afternoon I will be free... so if you know somebody who could maybe assist me would be great... Im a Filipino coming from manchester, UK...I will be in Warsaw for 3 nights and if  you got somebody you know whos willing and have the heart to help me out even just for few minutes or an hour would be great... thanks... pls leave your mobile here.. or email me  at [email protected]  thanks very much

Hi All my Kababayans,

I've been staying in Warsaw for about two weeks now and will be here for the duration of Euro 2012.

Any Pinoys around I can meet? I from Manila and based in Singapore :)

hi ron, check details in http:\\pinoysinpoland.info

we will be in the ph embassy this sun for the ind day celeb

you can also email [email protected]

nice, I got that webpage earlier.

Where are you staying in warsaw?

near hilton...how about you?

near Expo XXl

hi was the celebration last sunday?

I was working and can't attend.. I'll only stay till the end of this month.

i thought you are here as a tourist.

are you going to the fanzone tom? contact me at [email protected]

I'll be working here till the end of euro 2012 matches, I'll be off on 30 and 31.

is your work here related with euro 2012?

yes, I can meet you at tom if you're free

just sent you separate mail. thnx

Hello:

My name is Mhe-Anne and I am looking for my fellow kababayans here in Warsaw. I came here with my band. We live in US and we are performing in Someplace Else at Sheraton Hotel Warsaw for 5 nights a week. I hope to possibly meet my kababayans like you while I am here. Hope to see you and your friends.

Hello,

If you are still around please email me at noemsark[at]gmail.com.

We am planning to travel to Warsaw on October 14.

Thanks!

Noemi

(Moderated: please post your ad in the jobs section)

Hi,

You can go for mass at the English parish in Warsaw between Metro Ratusz Arsenal and Kino Femina -- http://warsawcatholics.pl/  there is a mass each Sunday at 12:15 and there are lots of Filipinos who attend.

Regards,
deepak

Hello deepak,

Thank you for your contribution but please note that this thread has not been active since 2012. You can however participate on the more recent threads on the Warsaw forum :)

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

are you filipina???