Moving to Barcelona - looking for work and appartment to rent

Hi. My name is Shenna, I'm 30 years old and living in Belgium. I'll be moving to Barcelona in april 2015 with my boyfriend.
I would like to find a job in an international company. I'm multilingual , have a lot of work experience with clients...
Something like a customer service position would be nice.
I'm also looking for an appartment to rent.
It would be great to get some advice and help of other expats.

Looking forward to meeting new people!

Hello Shenna

You could drop in an advert in our section Jobs in Barcelona as well as in our Housing in barcelona section of the forum to increase your chances to have positive feedbacks.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

ok, I'll take a look at it. Thank you for the information!
gr, Shenna

Hello Shena,
I have lived before in Barcelona, most of the job  for foreigner with languages are in Call center you can send your CV in english  to Sellybtel is on of the biggest Call center there , also you can look on luoquo and recruitement agency .

Hope that help :)

Rosa

Hola Shena,
if you are looking for a job in Barcelona...... I have something interesting for you. WE ARE NOT A CALL CENTER!!!!!!!

For our new team in BARCELONA we are looking for highly motivated INSIDE SALES reps (m/f).                                        Our customer AUTODESK is a leader in 3D design, engineering and entertainment Software.

If you are interested in working in a professional and international team within a successful company, we are looking forward to your application by E-Mail: [email protected]

I´m looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards
Martina

Martinamatthes wrote:

Hola Shena,
if you are looking for a job in Barcelona...... I have something interesting for you. WE ARE NOT A CALL CENTER!!!!!!!

For our new team in BARCELONA we are looking for highly motivated INSIDE SALES reps (m/f).                                        Our customer AUTODESK is a leader in 3D design, engineering and entertainment Software.

If you are interested in working in a professional and international team within a successful company, we are looking forward to your application by E-Mail: [email protected]

I´m looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards
Martina

This section of the forum is not set up for advertising. For maximum coverage and exposure please post a free ad in the jobs section of the forum at the top of this page.
Thank you.

Dear Martine

Would it be possible to send me more information about the job?
My e-mailadress  = [email protected]
Thanks in advance!
Shenna

x