FIRST TIME AND I WANT TO MEET FILIPINOS IN ITALY.

Hi i'm newbie here, i'm moving to italy end of this month. I don't have any friends or relatives in italy. I want to know and meet my filipino kabayan please.

Thanks,

Ruth

Hello Ruth,

Pm me when will u be here.. i'll show u where we Filipinos hang out on sundays but be sure ur a Catholic, hihihihi.... Because we have our filipino community church where u could attend mass in Filipino or English depending on the time schedule u want...

:) Hi ate Just want to ask how many months did wait for your Nulla Osta before you  apply for your visa?

It took me more than a year dear

Ate Daisy...paano po mag apply ang employer ng Nulla Osta?i found an employer po as Au pair/nanny po ako.San po siya mag apply ng nulla osta para sa ating pinoy?hindi po kc niya gaano kabisado or hindi alam kung san niya ko iapply ng Nulla Osta..Alam mo po ba ate?Thank you so much po! God Bless... :)

Wala namang direct hiring ngaun, sbhin mo mgtanong sya sa patronato

Thanks ate. Nahanap ko lang po yung employer sa Au Pair.com...Tas yung nga po requirement ang Nulla Osta. Doctor siya kaso ndi niya sure kung at paano niya i apply ang Nulla Osta pra kunin ako na  Au Pair from Philippines.

Hello everyone,

Can you please write in English in this English speaking forum as indicated in our code of conduct so that everyone can understand?

Thank you.
Christine
Expat.com team

Hi..Does anyone here had used the Nulla Osta for direct employment?I had found an employer who wants to hire me as Caregiver but he's not sure on how to apply for my Nulla Osta in Italy. Did you guys went there as petetion from your relatives?It would be a great help for me when you tolf me the right thing to do,or how will my employer should do to get me in Italy.Thanks guys.I hope to hear from you soon.God Bless u more!!:)

U can only apply if the government have the decreto flussi wherein employers could hire their employees. As of now the government have issued foreign workers but only the skilled ones and foreign students, domestic helpers are not included.

Hello all,

Please make sure that you stick to the current topic at hand.

If you have any questions, please feel free to create a new thread in the Italy forum if needed.

Thank you.
Gavind.

I see...thanks for the info sis Daisy... :)

Hi to both of you. I'm also a Filipina living here in Milan. I've heard that the flussi for this years is only for agricultural works not for domestic. Maybe you should try next year.

any luck finding more friends?  I am American living here in Italy and also looking for Filipino friends to help learn Tagalog.  I just found this blog and am trying to reach out.  I live in Pisa and haven't seen many Filipino here.

Hi All

Good day!

My name is Karen, I have applied as an au pair from one of the aupair website and luckily I am having now a talk with a host family in Italy. I would like to ask if what type of visa can I take? Can I take a study visa or subordinate visa?.and if possible if I can take a schengen visa, because they said that they usually travel around the schengen countries.
The host family is asking me to send a copy of my diploma and passport since they said that they will ask the embassy in italy if what type of visa can I aquire. Can I ask for a help regarding visa process and requirements?

Thank you so much and Hoping for any kind consideration that you may give to my inquiry.

Hi Ms. ruth...

you're in Italy now? PM me :)

Charm

Hi! My name is Amor. I am also a Filipina. I am aspiring to work in Italy. Hope you could give me some advice or hints how? Please..thanks!

Hello..i'm a Filipina who among you living here in Sicily? I cant find any filipinos here to be my friend.