CID in abu dhabi

Hello everyone
I recently got a job offer in a 5 stars hotel in Abu Dhabi. I am a fresh graduate with bachelor degree.
I sent the required documents to the HR department and now Its in the process of waiting for the CID approval.
My sponsor is the national corporation of tourism and hotels in abu dhabi.
How long should it take? N.b. it's been a week. But i heard some horrifying stories about people waiting.

hello Amr

well there is not limit as I  used to work for AD Gov and its takes time up to one week to 3 months
but some time before its depend

regarding CID clearance, I was also accepted in a job and was told that my application is under CID clearance.  I was just wondering that what I have provided to the company are unauthenticated education and employment documents, meaning it has not gone through UAE embassy attestation from my present country.  I have not even provided them my passport copy.

Can they do CID clearance check even without those autheticated docs and passport copy?

Hi to both,

I find it weird how you did not submit any copies or stuff. I had a friend that did the whole application only to get rejected in the end due to CID. I won't lie - if you're from a country that has political issues, you might get rejected but let's hope not. Government agencies sponsoring you should be more than enough. Just follow up.

Good luck!

Dear sir Iam Nkosilathi Mpofu  Iam looking for a job as a kitchen chef or cook .Iam working at protea hotel in south Africa  Iam working Hot kitchen . Room service Iam good at this job . i have 5 years experience help me CID in Abu Dhabi with a job like to come to work in UAE . Iam a Married man

Hello Nkosilathi Mpofu,

I invite you to browse through the adverts or create your cv in the Jobs in the United Arab Emirates section of the website. You will get better exposure for your jobhunt.

Thank you in advance, ;)
Bhavna

Hi Bhavna     I want to say thank you  about your email . but madam can your do me a favour  sand me  a good agent  is gone faid me a job in any Hotel or restaurant  or any job help me madam