Invest in kenya

Hi ewerybody from turkiye to all.expatrians
I came here a few week ago willkng to search about health sector we are a team who want to inwest on health service to built some centre to help awoid to disease
However we dont know to do in that is there anyone ro advise us how we start to built hospital in any region of country tell me some information of gowerment system on this area  .for example how can we open glass store centre to purchase whole area  or medicine store centre to distrubute for all parmacy or each hospitals
If l have had anyone to help me on thatl would.be hapy to investment such area
Or what do you think about that.send me any knowledge please if you have any opinion

Hello my friend first of all Karibu kenya. It's simple to start this venture here. My better half is a doctor based in Nairobi and she can help or guide you...   hope to here from u

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : please do not share personal contact infos on the forum

I would imagine that for this type of business, you would need to register with the Ministry of Health.  Medical facilities and pharmacies are much more tightly regulated that they used to be.  You will be unable to just set up and run a medical facility.

Regarding pharmacies, this is already a fairly crowded market, as there are many in Kenya.

The ideas u have are good for the kenyan market. The cinstruction industry is thriving fast. My priority would be health where u can open a pharmacy/chemist/ hospital. Nairobi is congested with these projects so a good site in the rural or peri urban centres may be better. Am a retired teacher in metal fabrication sector. It is quite profitable especially buying and selling ready steel for the constuction industry

Hi,
I am working for a leading 750 bedded multi speciality hospital in India. Our hospital has best medical equipments and highly skilled doctor to provide successful healthcare to our patients.
We are interested for Medical Tourism Company or potential individuals who can refer patients in need of best treatment to our hospital. Since ur better half is a doctor she can guide me.
Please mail me [email protected] for any details.
Gokul R S

Please contact me if you are still interested in the subject of investment.

Investing in Kenya will only increase. Such increased investment is associated with a prime location in Kenya. I read it on a good news site tuko.co.ke/ Now he thought about investing in what some branch of business. I believe Kenya will thrive if it is good to invest.