Living in Rosarito Beach - Spanish Lessons and Activities

Hi, we are a mid 40's couple who is purchasing a residence near Playa Encantada, Rosarito Beach, Baja California. We are planning to spend summers there until kids are in college. We are seeking information on really good Spanish lessons we can participate in during our summer visits as well as any information on running, swimming, diving, cycling, triathlon, obstacle racing, or any other similar type clubs or groups. We also want to participate in volunteering by giving our time and effort to locals. Oh, and any info on happy hours or friendly get together is also welcome.

Thank you!!

Chuck and Jody

Chuck and Jody,

Follow this link to start finding out about volunteer opportunities in Rosarito - unitedsocietyofbaja.org. There is also a list of links to a variety of useful services and information.

Mike Reid

Thanks Mike!

Rosarito is near Tijuana, you can find great activities for your kids at CAR Tijuana (Centro de Alto Rendimiento), located at Otay, near to the airport.

Hi my name is April pope,not sure if your still coming to Rosarito or not but if you are and would like to help out it an orphanage or sr shelter or help a child go to school. Let me know. ***
Did you find Spanish classes I'm tired of my Spanglish would like some help.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello,
If you want to learn Spanish, we can setup an appointment:

[link moderated]