Meetup in Maadi

Hi,

I know there is already a sticky for a social meetup every Tuesday. But I was just wondering if there are any other people like me who do not venture out of Maadi (mostly cos we get lost!) who would like to meet in Maadi. Whether it be for alcoholic or non alcoholic drinks :D I'm ok with any. Let me know and lets arrange something.

Hello Shaanz,

The problem is, When someone trying to establish a weekly meeting in Maadi specially in Street no.9, It only goes for couple of weeks and after that it die. :(

I work in Maadi and almost everyday there, and i hope to find something to do there instead of going home directly :/

Well, lets set up a meeting point .. waiting the details

Where in road 9 were you guys meeting? We can meet at The Snug in port said street. I like the atmosphere there. Those who wanna eat can eat, those who wanna drink can drink. I am also open to suggestions, that's just my suggestion :)

Hi Shaanz,

Nice to meet you, would you like to meet up for a drink in Maadi or any where? i am from Zamalik.

Regards,
M. Adel

Hey,

we can meet, play and have fun.

replay me, I'm waiting.

i am working in maadi , and will be great to arrange something in maadi after work ..

Sounds exciting

Let's Go
Why Y'all always Say It's A good Idea
Do it Lets Set a Date And Place
Dont Let Your time Go wasted

Hello to all, hoping that each one has enjoyed this special and joyful long weekend, seems to me that the meet up in Maadi arrangements are fading away...where is the energetic spirits that triggered and positively responded to this good idea??? :)

[Moderated: no free ads pls]

i will make going in fb group

the snug is a very good idea i like the atmosphere there
if any one interest ahmed harfosh will perform tonight at the snug

it will be nice to meet there u guys

Lets active this topic again :)

Guys i'm in so when will it be? Whats the facebook group Cleo?

Ok
I like
Just detect the date and time
It is nice to meet together

hi i recently moved to cairo stayin in maadi, would love to meet n make some new friends.

hi leave in sahra maadi

ANY outings soon guys ?

Hi ,

How r u ?
I'm Michael .my work in Maadi if u like to go out it will be nice

Hi we provide baby sitter's from asia and africa just call this number 01157556317 / 01127766289 if you need a very good ladies to work and stay long , we provide good respectful and hard working ladies hope to hear from you thank you .

Hey! I would love to meet new people! Let's hang out in Maadi or outside of Maadi.

:))

:)

So... this idea of meeting in maadi was posted on sep 2014... how did it end? o we have weekly meeting? If so, please inform me the time and location. Thanks

I would love to join this gathering, I'm from Maadi

hi , how's it going , wold love to meet with you .,
I am hassan from cairo egypt

[Moderated by EB Team: For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum ]

Hi,
Though I don't drink alcohol ,but I'm interested to get to know new people from all around the world and be in touch with other cultures .. I live in Maadi , Cairo . My Name's Hamdy Mohamed , 42 years old, working as an Oracle HCM FreeLancer consultant (IT field) and I'll be happy to know a new friend.

Moderated by Kenjee
Reason: Please avoid giving over personal contact infos on a public forum

hey All I live in Maadi and hope to meet anyone lets go

hi , how's it going ...lets arrange something