Need info on Nicaragua!

Hello all,  My name is Ron or Ronaldo for my Latin people, and I live in Austin TX.  I've been a traveler all my life through surfing and just wanting to see Central America. My passion is the environment and the longevity of that.  I work in the solar field here and its the best career move I've ever made.  I've stayed in Costa Rica for about 3 months, then 4 in Australia.  I'm solo with no family but my good ol' Mom. 
I want to take my solar to Nicaragua.  I've been reaching out to different companies but to no avail.  So I reach out to my new community.  Whatever way you can throw some info my way.  I promise that when I do come to Nicaragua.  I will make sure I put solar on your place.
Thanks for the great blog
Ron Barnett
[email protected]

Hello RonBar15,

I made a new  thread from your post in the new members introduction on the Nicaragua forum to grant your search more visibility.

Hoping that my maneuver will help you get precise response.

Thank you,
Gavind.
Expat.com Team.

hi Ron,
Nicaragua like most countries  that are coming into their own are very protective of their newly developing industries solar being one of them. The opportunities for sale of these units in Nica are extraordinary. I am from Ontario Canada and we are destroying out power infrastructure because of it but I know in a country like Nica it is the only way to go. I have some land in Popoyo (very close to some of the best surf in Nica  and close to the new airport that should be operational this summer,) that I am planning on building a small resort on about 8 motel units with a pool and bar. I will be installing solar energy. (I am looking for an investor by the way if you are interested). My email address is heather a sargent at Hotmail. com

Hello Ron , hope all is well , i am here in Nica, i am a x general contractor from California , trying to make a living and doing the best i can , hey isn't that a song, i think.
Anyways are you in CR OR NICA ?
i need solar. Here is my cell 505 8504-5550. Lets talk.

Hello , interesting me and friend are also going to build in Popoyo
Hopefully sooner than later .
Its beach front property awesome view.
  I have been a General Contractor in Calif for over 30+ years, i have been living here in Nica since 2012. I would love to talk to you if you want. 505 8504-5550 claro.