Looking for an english + american-english teachers for my work team

Hi everyone,

My name is Lisa, I work for a small advertising company in Paris (9th, near Saint Lazare station). We are looking for teachers to help us improve our english.

We already took lessons last year (an official "plan de formation" with a professional teacher) and we did progress, but it was too academic...

We want to improve the way we speak, and especially the way we speak about our business : online advertising. We need to improve our vocabulary, learn how to pronounce all those technical words and just be more at ease.

Do you know any student who would be interested ? Fixed price paid after each lesson, cash or CESU.

Hi netavenir,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I suggest you to post an ad in the Language classes in Paris section, it is more appropriate. Do note that some members have posted some offers in this section, do not hesitate to have a look as you might find what you are looking for.

I also advise you to get subscribed to this section in order to receive the latest notifications on new ads. Read this article for more information : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=466109

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Thanks a lot !

I am zeinab.I am fresh graduated translator,of three languages english french and arabic.I am also learned one year english literature.I have the ability to teach english and translating any doccument.

Moderated by Gavind
Reason: personal contact

Hello zeinab and welcome to the forum of Expat.com :)

For job hunts, please register your cv in the appropriate section : Jobs offers in Paris.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thank you in advance but  where exactly should I post my cv? And I have another question is this site confidental one and really offers work on another countries.

Hi zeinab a - have you clicked on the link here ---> Jobs offers in Paris  :happy: and the answer to your question is " yes "  :)

Hello...its too bad you are not in the south of France. I am American and its my native language. I would live to find a job like this closer to where i would be living in France!

Bonjour!

I'm an American English teacher (Speak English with me!) living in Northwest France. Do you need the teacher at your company or via Skype?
I have over 10 years experience. My specialty is pronunciation of the English language. I teach Business English amongst many other things!

If you are interested you may email me at; [email protected]
CV and references available at your request.

Good Day.

Mme Avenia

Hi Lisa,

My name is Salo.

I am the owner at English Leap Club.

We are a team of young and innovative teachers focused on developing new learning methods that show results in a very short time. ELC is a Tutoring Club based in Miami - US, offering the opportunity of practicing and learning English and other languages, according to the persons needs. We develop from conversational sessions to real language lessons.

Nous parlons français et espagnol aussi! Au cas où il soit nécessaire ;)

About myself, I am planing to move to Paris at the beginning of September this year I will be available in person by then! But before that, let's begin online! You will really like it.

Let us know: englishleapclub at gmail . com

Moderated by Priscilla
Reason : part of this text has been removed as free ads are not allowed. See our code of conduct and register in the directory

Hey, I'm not an English teacher but I can help you to improve your English skills. I studied in the UK. I think you can get fluency by communicating with other people in English regular basis 😊

Unfortunately we are reluctant to use Skype and we really need to hear specific accents, but thanks everyone for your messages.

Hi dear ,

My name is Farzaneh and I'm an english teacher , I live in east part of turkey and would be pleased if we can negotiate about your request.
Actually i have 4 and half years experience in teaching specially for adult,

kenjee wrote:

Hello zeinab and welcome to the forum of Expat.com :)

For job hunts, please register your cv in the appropriate section : Jobs offers in Paris.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello all,

Please refer to the quoted message above.

The forum is not meant to be used as means of recruiting agency or vice versa.

Kindly adhere to our code of conduct.
Thank you,
Gavind.

OH MY DEAR FARZANEH

WAS SO QUICK , CAN NOT BELIEVE IT ,  DO U KNOW I NEVER DON SUCH THINGS , BLOGS
I ALWAYS BEEN BIT PRIVATE AND RESERVED,   
WORRIED FOR HACKERS TOO,
THANKS IN DEED , FOR REPLYING ,BUT I,M NOT THAT FAST IN WRITING  TOO,
FARZANEH JOON  SHOMA  TANHAYEE , YA  BA HAMSAR, KHONEVADEH ,
CHAND SALEH  DAR TURKEY  HASTY ,  KE  BETONY BE MAN DAR MOREDE  YEK MASKANE MOTMAEN KOMAK
KONY ,  HANGAME VOROODEMON  , 2 TA ZAN SAR GARDON NASHEEM ,  MY NIECE  LOVE HER
IT IS HER FIRST EXPERIENCE  IN OVERSEAS,  SHE IS IT ENGINEER , STILL STUDING .
GREAT HEARING FROM U ,   LUCKY ME

Hello freshteh,

Welcome to Expat.com.

Kindly note that this is an English forum so please communicate in english solely so that everyone understands.

I would suggest that you avoid typing in upper cases since using capital letters is akin to "shouting", "screaming" or "yelling".

I will be closing thing this thread since it is not leading us anywhere. Feel free to start a new topic on the Paris forum

Regards,
Gavind

[topic closed]

Closed