Pregnant/ delivery

I know this question has been asked multiple times but I gotta ask found out am pregnant what next ? Which doc? Clinic ? Do I go to? Is giving birth here a good experience? Is aga  Khan the best hospital to give birth here? What's the delivery system like ?

I know that The Aga Khan and Nairobi Hospitals have a menu of prices concerning pregnancies/delivery.  The standards at these hospitals is as good as the NHS, but of course you have to pay.

When my Wife was pregnant, we attended Acacia Medical Centre (opposite Nairobi Hospital) and Upper Hill Medical Centre (Ralph Bunche Road), for scans.  As it was a few years ago, I cannot recall the details, but the prices were reasonable, we were happy with the service and unlike the NHS, there is no waiting.

The only thing to be aware of, is that if there are any complications, the costs can rack up very quickly.

Hi. We have used the services of Aga Khan Mombasa and it was very good. We really enjoyed their professionalism and care. They were kind and never forgot to explain what and why they are doing, which has given us the much needed feel of security and trust. They were also very open to our suggestions, we could really express ourselves and we were listnened to. Things were always discussed with us. The hospital is clean and overl we loved the experience.

Tnx