Bahrain Work Visa & GAMCA Inquiry ..

Heloo,
Dear All,
Good Day,

This is Bikash Kumar from Mumbai, India. I got selected by Bahraini based Shipping & Marine Company. My query is about the work visa that my employer said that the visa got rejected 2 times and again they applied for visa and when i checked in LMRA website with my Passport number their is no such record found about the visa rejection or anything. Its just showing record does not exist. They applied it on 14th of April and after got rejected they applied again on 25th April.

One more query about GAMCA. After successful fit report from GAMCA my report was showing in LMRA website but now since one week its not showing anything. (No records found)

Can anyone tell me what would be the possible cause for the both of cases.
Is my employer is lair or something went wrong with LMRA website (GAMCA/Visa -Section).

Hope someone would give a answer about my question. Awaiting reply.

Regards,
Bikash

dear bikash,

unfortunately there is no way for anyone to know about the status of the records, only an employer can know about it. So you may have to been in touch with your potential employer for solving the issue.

hope everything will be sorted out very soon,

good luck

T&R

Dear,
Thanks for your reply.

But as per my knowledge expats can check their status in LMRA website through their applications ID or Passport no in express services section and i couldnt find any detail of mine.

As i said my GAMCA medical report is not online also. So what could be the reason for that.

Regards,
Bikash

Thats what i meant, the application may have been removed from system only your potential employer will know about it and why. So its really hard to say whether they are not revealing the truth or lmra has removed it for some reason

If anyone else have more info on the same i am sure they will reply back !

T&R

Dear,

Thanks a lot for your kind info.... :)

Dear sir ..am asking for a doubt about my friend .He was medically unfit by gamca india by Janunary. Due to his chest X ray.after that he went for a detailed check up in medical collage and they dI'd scanning, pulmonology test , chest X ray everything.  ..but nothing found abnormal. Every report with my friend.gamca india telling after 6 months only he can eligible for next medical check up. . My daubt is he can come to Bahrain by visiting visa and he can apply for a job and here Bahrain gamca they will allow for the medical check up or not...the gamca india telling that the medical report will be shown for 6 months in system. ..when my friend apply for a job in Bahrain within 6 months any chance to reject my friend application by lmra..I want ur urgent reply sir because he s really struggling. ...Thank u sir...

Hai Bikash ...  what happend visa .this same problam for me also . how we can solve this