Seafood Resturant

Looking for best seafood Resturant in Jeddah

Sergio1975 wrote:

Looking for best seafood Resturant in Jeddah

Try Amo Hamza

I toke some friends to Amo Hamza two months ago, it was an embarrassment. The taste was,,,was,,,can't find the right word for it and what made it even worst, is that I ended paying SR750 for the four of us !!!...

Surprisingly,  finding a good fish restaurant inside the city is not an easy task. Jeddahwies (Jeddah people) usually drive to the desert into Dahaban and Thoual areas around 30 and 90Km respectively on Madinah Road going North. There are a number of open-air restaurants where you can choose your fresh fish and they will cook it for you up to your liking. Al Sharah الشارة  and Al Anbariah العنبرية are good places to go.

In South Obhor, Siqala السقالة is a good place to go. They also have a nice sea view.

NOOOOOW, if you can live with the strong fish smell (overwhelmingly strong) then you can go to the fish market, buy your fish from the souq and take it to the restaurant there and they will cook it for you. The place is dodgy but good fish.
Finally for over the top prices, Fish-market in intercontinental hotel is the place to go.

Thank you for your feedback, will defiantly try Siqala, will have to fine directions. I Have tried up north and the market is best only if buying to make at home.

New Resturant that open along Prince Sultan, called "lobster" sound interesting but every time I've attempted it's closed for family only...