Thinking of moving to Serpong area....

Hi. I have a question about Serpong area. Can someone advise of a good condo around the surrounding area? (1-2 bedrooms) Equivalent to TA or Setia Budi in Jakarta area. Close to food, Nice malls, etc. It would be nice to have a fitness center, swimming pool, and good security. Fairly new (5 years at the most) clean and modern.

Any information would be appreciated. Thank you!

https://www.google.co.id/search?sourcei … 2.5243j0j4

Gading Serpong is generally considered to be the 'hang out' area.
Loads of food, bars and entertainment.

Also very handy for the Tangerang toll.

Hey Fred,
Thank you for your input. Do you know if there is a nice condo you can recommend?

JL114 wrote:

Hey Fred,
Thank you for your input. Do you know if there is a nice condo you can recommend?

I can but google (See link above) - I'm not a condo sort of guy.
Personally, I'd live in a village any day of the week.

Gading Serpong leaves easy access to the toll and all the 'in' hang outs such as SMS and Living world.
Although I go to these places, I know little of the night life there.

Sorry I can't be of much help on that one, I'm old and uncool.

You cant find many good condo or apartments in Serpong as it is suburban and the market is dominated by landed houses.

There are some new ones coming up but they are not fully built yet.

S

Hi S,

Based on what you see, do you know if these condos will be fully built within the next 1-2 years?

Thank you!

Hi JL,

Based on local construction practice, I would say another 3 years. If you can wait, there are some great products such as Sautama in Serpong.

Anything stopping you from renting a landed property?

S

Hi S,
I'll look into Sautama. Currently still doing some research so renting a landed property is not out of the question.

Are you currently living in the Serpong area as well?