Being a musician in belo horizonte

Hi.I am a professionnal drummer and will soon marry my girlfriend who is from Belo Horizonte. All the experiences and job knoledge i have are in music and french and english languages.
After being married and demanding permanancy,will i get access to the job market?

Bonsoir mon ami, ça va bien?

Actually the permanency process is not all that daunting anymore. Not since the new procedures were brought in on September 1, 2014.

Now, instead of three separate steps that had to each be completed before moving on to the next one, it's all done in a "one-stop-shopping" set up that is completed rather quickly. You apply for permanency, register in the RNE (Registro Nacional de Estrangeiros) and apply for your civil ID card (Cédula de Identidade Estrangeiro) all at the same time. While the documentation required hasn't changed at all (except for eliminating the need for a Certified Criminal Record Check if you have no prior convictions) the streamlined process is completed immediately upon application provided the documents are all present and in order. Permanency is granted on the same day you apply and registration is done. You get your passport stamped, "Registrado como Permanente" and you only have to wait for the Cédula de Identidade to be produced. They say around 60 days for this to be done.

When permanency is granted it carries with it the automatic right to apply for your Carteira de Trabalho e Previdência Social - CTPS (work permit), and begin working. The only thing you need to get first is your CPF number (individual tax number like your Canadian SIN) and that takes about 15 - 30 minutes at the Receita Federal.

For the new permanency procedures and documents required see the following posting:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=403321

Cheers,
James      Expat-blog Experts Team

Copy and paste.CTRL C ,CTRL V,

milles merci!