Looking for professional Networking

Hi Everyone,

It been a really amazing thing for me to be a part of this community. I am looking forward to have few friends who have been recently move out from india to Brazil,be it of any gender. I am HR Professional & looking forward to build my network in year coming ahead. i like exploring new places & would love to make few friends from each and every part of brazil.

Those who are interested in developing professional network kindly  get in touch for longer period of time.

Here i am providing my skype id as sunil.sharma9491 to get me added into your messenger list. I am very open ,down to earth individual who love to have good and ethical professional networking.

Thanks & Regards
Sunil Sharma

http://torontopubliclibrary.typepad.com/.a/6a00e5509ea6a18834014e89ad4bd7970d-800wi
Hello Sunil,

On behalf of everybody here at Expat-blog welcome on board. We hope your participation here will be both enjoyable and informative.

One thing that I would like to point out to you at this time is that we strongly recommend that our members DO NOT post any private / identifying / contact information in our public forums for reasons of personal security. There are all kinds of people on the internet who will use this information for illicit purposes.

Contact information, such as telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, Skype / Whatsapp / Facebook accounts, etc., should only be exchanged in our private message system for your own safety.

Cheers,
James    Expat-blog Experts Team

Hi Sunil. Are you planning to shift to Brazil or just want to network ? Brazilians are very friendly people, I think networking won't be a problem. However, most of us here are foreigners...but still friendly :)