Let's have a regular meeting in Doha Community

At this stage in our working lives the Gulf gives us for either short or long term work a great opportunity to meet many peoples from different countries around us …

The aim of this meeting is to help you to meet new people and expand your friends network from different countries.

Our plan is to meet regularly once a week while having a good time, fun, sharing pictures, impressions and
unforgettable moments with people of our Doha community…

Are you ready?

I am in  :thanks:

Am ready

Yes. We've managed to establish a small group but I'll be glad to meet more people

Sure! Count me in!

Count me in   :top:

A very pleasant afternoon, its time for coffee so shall we all meet today around 1700 hrs

I have been counting so shall we calculate now :)

Rc

I am also in once I be moving to doha after 1 month

You are more than welcome  :top:

Thanks looking to make more friends so that once I move in can meet with them .

Great idea, when and where...

Hi,
Did you have regular meetings already? Just wanted to join you !

im in :)

AL KHOR  :lol:

Paulgrogan1975 wrote:

Great idea, when and where...

Hey guys,

Am moving there within few days, keep me updated if you will meet, it will be my first time in Doha.

:top:

Am ready

Dear Expat
Let's meet this Friday May'8th at Paul coffee shop at Landmark mall from 16.00 - 18.00pm.
See you all

Gmbm, thanks for the invite, been waiting for this but tonight I'm flying to Bahrain to spend my weekend there. Enjoy and I hope there will be more meet ups in the future.

Rc

Guys am moving tomorrow to Doha, any one know where I can watch champion league matches and if any one interested to join let me know

Welcome to Qatar Saeed, for now enjoy the nice breeze, but let us prepare ourselves for the extreme summer condition this year

What happen to the meet up plans?

you welcome