All about kuwait!! highlight all the best points please

Im planning to come to kuwait with family need advice on few things.
A.  How different it is from India.? In what all ways.
B.  Culture wise is it conservative? We are quite liberal will it be difficult  to manage and adjust to their culture.
C.  How interfering are the  llaws and is it suffocating
D. Schools can be comapred to mumbai and delhi. Schools
E. Is it the oriental style of houses only  or modern, state of the art houses, also avlbl., if yes,Then guide me the location

Hi @kriti paul

May I suggest that you search through the forum for answers to your questions. There are several thread for each of them. A lot of useful information can be found. Here are a few answers nevertheless:
A- I don't know how different it is from India, so I won't comment with what is already obvious (like weather, culture and the like)
B- Conservative in general with a high degree of tolerance. For example, people can go for sun bathing in certain places but not in others where more conservative families like to hang out.
C- IMHO, laws are not interfering with people's privacy and they are not suffocating at all especially if you get to know the "right people"
D- I don't know about schools in India, but then again I believe that schools here suck except for a few
E- There are all kinds of housing arrangements, from they way you're asking I believe you'd be in for a surprise. Expats are all over Kuwait but some areas to highly consider are Salmiya, Salwa, Mahboula, Fintas and Jabriya (not in any particular order)

Good luck

Hi,
Thanks for a prompt  reply.
Am I expected to recieve a shocking or a pleasant  surprise?
I meant by liberal  ...to exercise freedom of speech, and live a carefree  life without having to bother  about someone scrutinizing over us.

What all school  can be considered and when does the sesssion begin

Don't  know where to find the right people. :),as i am poor in sychophancy..
Regards
Kriti