KITAS Processing time...

Enjoy your stay in Jakarta linoff!!!!

I am still waiting for my TA approval...hope very soon :)

I first came to Indonesia last October but moved project within same parent company in batam, 312 visa 12 months with 12 month KITAS, I got promotion and moved project but stayed in batam, new visa process started February and I went to Singapore on Monday flew to Jakarta Tuesday and it's now Thursday and no word going to get finger prints and photo etc. and to add to it all new 312 expires in 10 weeks so back to Jakarta to renew or extend, something to do with how the company I'm employed by Is Registered/ other. Last October took less than 10 days from start to finish its July 2nd now and this process started February taking the pi@@ however no tax 😜

Hi

I wanted to ask if anybody have this information. My boyfriend is applying for his first kitas and i wanted to know does he has to send his original diploma to Jakarta or it can be a scanned copy? Cause he is worried about Jakarta sending him back the original. If anybody know the information I would be much appreciated.
Thanks

Hi
They seem to be moving the goal posts all of the time, My KITAS was done through my sponsor company so they basically organised it all, My sponsor company never asked for original documents from my side, but they do have copies.
My last KITAS (october 2014) was done from my employment company from Singapore and was all done and dusted from arriving in Singapore for Visa process, to actually getting the KITAS in Batam was 7 days, this time i had to travel to Singapore $180 for Visa (312) fly to jakarta 3 nights then KITAS only to be refused due to a mistake at embassay in Singapore, thankfully they updated my current KITAS so i was OK.
I would visit or ask sponsor if they need to produce original documents, some expats i work with have had no issues with documents for 20+ years, but thats not to say its the same for everyone, I know im a little unclear with my answer but hope it helps in some way,
Basically the sponsor should be able to answer everything really

I also think his sponsor company should have had all this in place on Visa application, i just turned up for photo and finger prints with agent and passport etc

I also think his sponsor company should have had all this in place on Visa application, i just turned up for photo and finger prints with agent and passport etc

Hi
Thanks for your answer. The problem is his sponsor company also doesn t know should they send the original. He is trying to avoid it if it s possible. We are worried about losing the original. Thank you for all the information

Alls I can say is my company would have only had copies and they never asked otherwise from me, so my guess last October is copies is or was ok, when I went for my Kitas I could not tell you what if anything my agent had

All personal related documents (CV, Diploma etc) in color copy only but should be acknowledge by the company countersigned and stamped on meterai.

Company respectively agent who handles should know what exactly is required.

Thank you so much. You are helping us a lot

You are welcome....no worries, that's a forum is all about to help each other with useful informations.