Meet people in Doha

Hi, My name is Ester, I am a female engineer from Barcelona, Spain. I am working and living in Doha since april 2014, and I would like to meet people to share good leisure time. I am 37 years old, and I speak spanish, catalan, english and french.
I would like to make friends, and also, I would like to practice languages, particularly english and french.
So, if anyone is interested in going for a walk, drink a coffee, beer or whatever, contact with me:
[email protected]
[email protected]

See you!
Ester

Hi ester,

i speak english, would like learn french
Check your inbox.

Cheers

Hey !

Im from sri lanka from a different culture & all.. would like to make some friends around!

See ya !
chech mail..

Regards
Damien

Hi Ester
iam 28 years and work as a researcher
I believe that my english is pretty good and I would like to meet you to be friends and because I was planning to go to spain so it would be great for me to get to know you

Cheers  :)

Smiles  :dumbom:

it is time to watch movie
plz raise ur hands who want to join tonight

[Moderated : Expat.com is not a dating site + do not share your personal contact infos on a public forum ]

Hi Easter,

God evening

Faheem is here 38 single male, from Pakistan , I moved from Dubai to here . I am working in the Qatar Airways. I would like to add you and same I like to meet new peoples and have fun.
Here is email if you like replay me back.  [email protected]

Thanks

Faheem

Hell Ester and everyone else!

I am Aaron and I am from America. I would love to meet new people, learn new languages and expand my social circle here in Qatar.  A little while back (maybe a year or so ago) a few of us were able to schedule a get together at the Qatar Bowling Center for a meet and greet. I think everyone had a good time, but unfortunately, everyone fell into the rut again and lost touch.I would be willing to take the reins again and organize a meet up if anybody is interested. Nothing too fancy, maybe a cup of coffee somewhere or a stroll on the Corniche or the like. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Dear All,

First of all wish you all a lovely chilled morning, let us meet for coffee, those who are willing message and will proceed

Thanks for the "warm" wishes this chilly morning. I'm in. Let's set a cutoff date/time for responses, otherwise, we will be spinning our wheels waiting for replies.

Let us take advantage of the remaining days of this good season. I am in!

Anybody knows Bandar? It's an open space where you park your car facing the Doha skyline, we can get tea/karak before heading there, and just enjoy the view and socialize with people. Or halul for shisha is good too!

Hope others will wake up soon and reply  :dumbom:

Bandar is on the dhow harbor correct?

lilmac,

Yes that's correct. That's where people usually hang out and just enjoy the view. My group also goes there for casual hanging out, we normally put chairs together and sit (I have three chairs!) and sip some karak, others bring shisha.

Hiiiii All

i really like conviersation spichally the people the're still sleeping no replys at all.

Cheers

Meet up next week?

Bandar - Shall we set a time of 7-7:30 on Tuesday?

Who wanna join for coffee today evening plz raise ur hands

u have got me Ester!!

hey whats up Aaron I am moving to qatar veryy soon and that sounds awesome i am originally looking forward to meeting new people, bowling u say that sounds neat im good at pool if there are any anyhow doesnt matter all sounds good to me :)