Employment opportunities in Haiti

hi
how are my name is Jean Sufra I am from the United States
I am a New to this site would really like to know if you know any employment opportunities in Haiti for the US?

Hello Jean Sufra,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Please note that I have created a new thread on the Haiti forum for greater visibility and this will also ease your interactions with other members on the forum ;)

What kind of job are you looking for? What is your area of expertise?

Thanks & Regards

Mishna

Hi Jean,

I would suggest using the local Job sites: Job Paw & Job 509 for open vacancies or employment opportunities in Haiti.

There are a few other such as HS&BR - Haiti Staffing & Business Resources, Competences 2000, Ayiti Travay, SODEC, Rolag Coaching Emploi, CFET, SHAMARH...

Good Luck!

yes thank you so much but  I have applied to 509jobs and jobpaw and have not hear a thing so thats why I am just looking to network and hopefully get an opportunity

I would not mind being a translator because I do speak Haitian Creole as well also I have experience as a Administrative clerk and I am open to work for an organization that would love people to come and help Haiti with all areas

Hello Sufrajn,  :)

For employment opportunities, you may run through the ad in the Jobs in Haiti section of the website and drop your cv in your field of expertise.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Hello
I am looking for a teaching job, Experience teacher of 20 years. Master's degree in science.worked for many institutions. Haitiano - American.      speak 3 languages(english,french,creole)   now living in Haïti.

I am also looking for a job in Haiti as well....

Hello

how are you! well good afternoon

I am also looking to get a job opportunity in Haiti, please keep me posted if you know anything as well also my email is [email protected]