Badminton or Football in Abu Dhabi

Hi everyone,

I have just moved to Abu Dhabi. I would like to play either badminton or football (or both) here. Thus, if you are looking for a partner in these types of sport, please drop me an email at [email protected] I can play over the weekend or weekday evening.

Thanks,
Henry

I love badminton. I am ok to play if its free..lol

Nothing is free here :) Furthermore, as I realized that it is not easy to get an indoor badminton court for playing :(

I am definitely in if you guys plan to play soccer!

I am in for play badminton or football!!!

Perfect!!

League Notes
Welcome to Libra Badminton Season! This League will host teams in an 8 week season starting from Jan'2011 in Abu Dhabi downtown.  If you're interested in the league Hurry up! This Season ends in Mar -11 
About us
A group of badminton enthusiasts who are ANONYMOUS to each other but individually share a common passion for BADMINTON; we organize this league for the love of the game and its non commercial venture.
Session Date: 16'Jan'11 to Mid- Mar'11 -all weekdays
Session Time: 7 - 9:00 PM
Duration: Max 2 hours per day
Facilities: Indoor Acrylic court
We are looking for people having fun and enjoy while playing the game. This league requires high level of fitness and commitments since its daily 2 hrs, so we expect at least intermediate level players.
•    Individual & Teams (We would help Individual if they don't have a team and would like to be placed on one )
•    Ladies are welcome if they join as a team
•    We allow corporate teams as well
Join us: contact Bi joy 050 4592375. (After 6 PM)
Fees:
•    Fees can be discussed in person after viewing the facilities, as we said early it's a non commercial venture
•    Fees includes for playing 2 hrs daily on fixed time in the weekdays for 8 weeks
•    No flexibility in fees structure except if you join after mid league
•    A extra nominal charge will be collected for the birdie and utility expense
•    No fee concession for teams, fees is as applicable as Individual
•    Total payment in cash on first night of play
General Rules
•    Non marking sneakers only
•    Fighting/Serious Offence: 2 match ban for the players indicated by the League Captains, a repeat and the players will be disqualified
•    No Smoking: anywhere in the premises, teams will be disqualified if they don't respect this rule
•    Clear your garbage when you leave the field
•    Follow other basic rules of badminton
Let's enjoy some Badminton in Abu Dhabi

Hello chinna07,

Can you please post your message on Abu Dhabi Classifieds, Category>community>leisure

thanks you

if you guys find anywhere to play football i would love to join let me know.

Hi i think we can play football, if you want to play and are looking for players please call 0506728435

I am about to move to AD next month and need some information about playing football there.
Do you guys often play football? If so where is it possible to play? How expensive is it?
Thanks in advance

I'm in if football works out.

hi everyone, Im new here and heared guys talking about football I got interested so if you want to play I can rent a field in the DOME on the airport road, they charge 250 AED for one hour.Thanks and axcept my friendship

A group of Filipino expatriates are forming a badminton group here in Abu Dhabi for Friday playdays at Al Jazira Sports and Cultural Club. The group is now accepting memberships, the inaugural queuing games will start on May 6, 2011.

If you are interested, you can contact email me at [email protected]

Cheers

Has anyone actually arranged some football yet?

i'm in for some footie.
4 or 5 a side?
send me a msg if you guys can include me!
cheers!

ei! is the football your organizing is open for women too ? can i join? looking forward in playing again eh .. message me if i can join. thanks

I have no problem in women joining in, but the question is whether mixed football is allowed in the UAE. Can anyone help me out on this please?

pabbm, please message me in private so we can exchange phone numbers as I would love to join u guys for some footie!
cheers!
:)