What are the best area's to live in? Internet?

Hello All,

In 1 or 2 months I will fly for the first time to Zambia to start a small business.
I am now looking for a nice house to rent, where we can also start the company (4 or 5 people at the same time).
I don't want office space since we have the experience in other countres that many employees stay to live there.

What are the best area's to start (names please)? I looked for houses on Lamudi, but there are so many area's...
I am looking for something central, not too luxury, but safe. Middle-class so to say.
There are big price differences I saw... We are looking for something around 8-10k, 12 max. Is that reasonable?

Internet is stable? Also for 4 -5 people who work with it at the same time?

Thank you! Any info/help will be highly appreciated!

Good afternoon Steve,

Is your zone of interest Lusaka (Capital city) or would you also consider Ndola, (located about 320Km from Lusaka)?

Kindly specify the details of the business.

There is an ideal location in Ndola to accommodate the staff you need in one property.

Please email: [email protected]

Many thanks

Thank you, but I am only interested in Lusaka.
We will start a call center and we visit regularly, so we do not want to travel from 1 city to another...
Basically we only need good internet and a lot of people to choose staff from. That is best guaranteed in the capital.
Maybe a bit more expensive, but travelling time is more costly for us then paying a bit more on rent or salaries.