Life for a female in Iran and teaching possibilities?

Hello everyone,
I'm an American living and teaching in Korea. I've got my masters in ESL curriculum and instruction. I'm married to an Iranian and we want to move to Iran. I'd like to continue teaching in Iran and would like to get information about job opportunities, life in Iran for female expats and child rearing.  Thanks everyone.

Hello Fctrvl and welcome on board Expat.com

Please note that a new thread has been created as from your post on the Iran Forum

While waiting for tips from members, you will find a lot of interesting informations on threads in our section Everyday life in Iran

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi dear most welcome ,you have no worries to live in Iran ,Iranian are very friendly and so privileged ,they speak English and most Persian who live in Tehran are very familiar to American culture plus their life style is very close to American ,very facilitated shopping centers u can find in Tehran in addition most advantaged health cares and hospitals ,clinics are located in Tehran and big cities ,very modern ,high technology banking services ,beauty salons very professional acting plus outdoor and indoor play area are all constructed as modern countries ,
There is no strict rule for Hijab ,just a short long sleeve shirt and a simple scarf you can wear and your hijab can be decorated as your wish ,what else you want to know ?i m completely free to guide u,Leila
People are very fashionable and ladies have make up in high fashion hijab ,
I m living in Iran since recent 3 years ,

I can assure this. I live in tehran since 4 months ago. The pic that showed by lomustofi is clearly complete.

I am an Iranian woman. i am a university professor. I work, I teach, I drive, I go out alone,...Every thing is OK.
There is nothing to be worry about it. You can easily live in Iran. It is a safe place for both men and women.
I live in Tabriz. Most days I go out of home with my little son to the park or markets, and some days we come back after sunset around 22:30. All shops are open until this time. Recently, I had a trip to Prague and Ostrava and I surprised that most shops are closed at 20:30!!! :lol:
Welcome to Iran.
Elnaz from Tabriz