Fiancee Visa

Thank you for the response.

Cheers!

correction to my previous post sorry
"NOK 5 900"

Hello Berai,im clarissa,until now im still waiting the reply from UDI (Fiancé visa) .Did u get your Fiancé Visa?

some got approved and some of us are still waiting too. it's my 10th month on this month of May. when did u apply?

Hi guys. ....can u help me how to apply a fiancee visa for norway?wish u can help me pls!thanks and God bless.

Hi guys i just want to ask something if were going to apply a fiance visa is it okay if 7months before my residence permit will expire or we shall have to wait 3months before the expiration of permit before we apply...i hope someone could give me a good advance...

Advice i mean sorry...and thank you

@lunzkie

you can visit the Norway Embassy Website- Philippines and UDI Website to get all the information you need regarding requirements, fees, where to go, how to's and other details.

Hello everyone!

I'm new to this Forum, I'm from north Cebu. I have applied fiancée visa last March 31, 2015 until now still waiting for a news from UDI. Is somebody applied same time with me? Do you have some news from UDI?
Hoping for some response!

hi all,,i applied april 24th 2014,still no answer

Hi Anne,I just ask u if how did u do to applied?
that within a month u have an approval already?

Dear applicant

Your application for a residence permit is still waiting to be processed

You will receive monthly updates until your application is processed.

Please note that the case processing time may have changed since you submitted your application. You will always find an up-to-date case processing time for your kind of application on udi.no/time.

If we need any information not mentioned in the check list for family immigration, we will notify you or your family member (the reference person).

Just received an email from UDI.

Hi Lunzkie,

I guess I was just been lucky to be approved within a month of fiancee visa even if I haven't been to Norway as a tourist before. Anyway, here is what I did with my application papers aside from UDI requirements I printed 10 pages of pictures of me and my bf together including my engagement ring. We met twice, one in Philippines and the next was in Hong Kong so lots of pictures.  :D  We wrote the description of our relationship and marriage plan quiet long, mine was 4 pages and bf was 2 pages. We poured our heart unto it. Goodluck!
:)

Hi Just need some information about after getting married in Norway, what kind of application for family immigration we have to apply? Is it renewal for family immigration or family immigration with spouse?

renew wal family immigration

hi carla, how long is the process from the time of appointment? My appoitment was last May 15 and the residence card did not arrive yet.

Do You have the link of the checklist for renewal of family immigration? Is it the same as the checklist for family immigration with spouse? Thanks!

http://www.udi.no/en/checklists-contain … ed-fiance/

Thank You Sol! Much appreciated. God bless..

Hi Sol, i had opened the link already.. But when i go to the police in our area the lady told me that it is wrong. I should prepare the checklist which if family immigration with spouse. It was my appoinment today but i went back home because the checklist i prepared was wrong. It is the same checklist that you send me. So that is why i am confused what is the correct one. I had just book a new appoinment.

hi, i am sorry. but that the checklist when i had my appoitment last May 15.

Hi Sol, i think its the lady in the police made the mistake because i asked other friend and she said she send the same as you.. But i will call the UDI tomorrow to asked. Thanks for the info Sol :-)

Yeah u are really lucky to got that within a month only.

Hi
Are you from dipolog?
I can help you

Hi lunzkie
Did you apply???
I got my appointment.. This coming july 6 2015
Just prepare your certificate of no marriage and NSO birth
Also discription of your relationship and marriage plan.. Pictures together And your passport size photo. Photocopy all used pages and blank pages in your passport.. Remember this documents are not older than three months.😃😃

Hope it can help. God bless

Hi...I have applied fiancée visa last July 10, 2015 . Still dont receive email or sms from embassy or UDI.i have tried to phone them and send mail but they say its still in process.  Is somebody applied same time with me? Do you have some news from Embassy?

Hope to receive a good news soon ...

hi my fellow filipinas..

Since the case processing times for us Filipinos are slightly different than most applications from other countries, i decided to start a thread dedicated for this topic Case Processing times for applications in the Philippines

i encourage you to read my thread and discuss your experiences about your follow-ups or how long you had been waiting...

thank you :)

Hey Guys

Is anyone can give me an example of a description of a relationship... if how to write it....
Cuz I am not sure of what I have been writing...and I am not good writing like that...

Thanks

For mine what i did was:

To write a simple direct description as to when,where, and how we met in person and in finding in each other. our means of keeping in touch like how you communicate. How your relationship is going( like how you too are getting along with each other).Lastly future plans how you see both of you in your relationship together,state some goals (ex. talked about living together,when you are getting married )

For short it is a simple storytelling about the your relationship, how it started and where you are heading.

thank you stephy, for the example...I finish writing and its 3 pages.

You're welcome, mine is one whole page but i used font 11 and i tried to make it simple and short , no need for ellaborated or flowery words so that whoever reads it will see the details as black and white without confusion :)

I just wrote ... when and where we met... date of meeting each other how often our communication...and a little bit story...how we start our relation ship... and when we get married

That is great best wishes on your application and i hope everything goes smoothly for you :)

thank you so much

Hi....i have fiance from norway...and i had already applied for fiance visa....just wondering how long it really takes to receive an answer?

It depends if your application will not be forwarded to udi you can receive the result as early as 5 days to 2 months.

If it will bw forwarded it will take 9 mobths and above.

This is based on the posts shared by members here.

I'm hoping you my fellow filipino will receive your fiancé permit in norway

I have applied last year Dec. 12, 2014 and received a confirmation from UDI that they already have my documents after a week of the submissions here in the Philippines but since it is just a few days before their holidays I received my first email on Feb 10 from UDI Norway stating that my application is awaiting to be processed and receiving it monthly since then. 

Dear applicant
Your application for a residence permit is still waiting to be processed
You will receive monthly updates until your application is processed.

This August 25, I received different email stating:

Dear applicant
Unfortunately, we have not yet been able to finalize your application.

I was excited knowing that my application is in process already and last year the portal states that the application period is 9months, so I am hoping to have the visa this Sep 10.

Unfortunately, I received the kind of email I was regularly receiving ".....still waiting to be processed"

Oh my!! Is there somebody here who applied last year (Oct to Dec) and received the visa on its 9th month?

kinda frustrating already...

With my experience  after i received that email on the 9th month, i got the result 2 months after that. So all in all it took 11 months for me.

I was a june 2014 applicant. So far i haven't read anyone here or if there is i don't seem to recall them from last year applicants who received it exaclty on the 9th month.

Hi stephy25, I am also planning to apply for fiancée permit soon,i just wanna ask how did you write the description of relationship, handwritten or on computer? thanks all the info from your post.