Making a class for english

I need to learn english  quickly of course l know manythings in it but my grammar is abitter bad  if l had know english fluenty l can win somethings  do yiu kniw any course or team teaching english language  advice me please
I open mind any kind expectations  by private lesson or making a class l can hire a class in istanbul for that too

Hello,

I did Masters from Coventry,UK and currently I'm in Istanbul for my final project. I'm giving private lessons of English as well. I can give you lessons as well for English. You can contact me through my email: ***. Thanks

Hello, I'm in Cairo but ready to teach you English grammar for free via Skype if you want.

Hello basri1

Please browse through adverts in the classifieds section - Language classes in Istanbul to find an English tutor.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello!
If you are having problems with prepositions,phrasal verbs and Model Verbs in English contact us: robemery5[at]gmail.com

Tell me all.details or how can  we meet in asia side

Hi
I want to some speaking practice on english so ı would like to make same practice with you on skype if its suitable for you ? If I can get a feedback on This,Will be thankfull.

Thanks in advance.
Cheers

Ozan

Well..
I live in Asian side anyway.Just send me your phone number and I will get back to you..
send your number to: ***

Moderated by Priscilla
Reason : Do not share your phone number on the forum for security reasons