I need a friend who natively speak in english!

I live in Istanbul and i m looking for somebody that i can speak in english. I want to improve my english...

buna draga ,, mai este vrei cinvea vb engliza ?
my name is tamer form egypt and living in istanbul if you like
astept pe respond :-)
noapte buna

tamir_soltan_888 @ yahoo

tamer sultan wrote:

buna draga ,, mai este vrei cinvea vb engliza ?
my name is tamer form egypt and living in istanbul if you like
astept pe respond :-)
noapte buna

tamir_soltan_888 @ yahoo

Welcome to Expat.com.
As this is an English speaking forum could you please post in English. Thank you.

helloo

İ AM FİNE THANKS AND YOU?

lol nice one :)

I speak English

Yes sure you can have

yes, i want to have a friend who speak english,  as I will benefit from her or his speaking ability of English , in turn I offer my knowledge in business, export , maybe coffee or dinner invitation or together we may visit anyplace that you want on weekends.
But my girlfirend don't let me to have friendship with girls more beatiful than her. So if you think that, you're really so beatiful, I'm sorry but  i don't have permission....have a nice day all :):)

Hahahah

Hey all, how is it going, I am coming to turkey in the mid of August and I want to find someone to hangout with and have a good time, it will be good to get some turkish "delightful" hosting , my English is pretty good but it is not native and it would be nice to enjoy this experience with a turkish blend.

TheRealTurkishDelight wrote:

Hahahah

Is Turkish delight interested for some fun.
Shreefsam Today 22:39:59
Hey all, how is it going, I am coming to turkey in the mid of August and I want to find someone to hangout with and have a good time, it will be good to get some turkish "delightful" hosting , my English is pretty good but it is not native and it would be nice to enjoy this experience with a turkish blend.

Hey Chaplin, I speak English, very fluent I should say. [moderated: avoid your number on an open forum] that's my number.  Text me we link up

lol! :D

Hello there ... I am very good english speaker ... and going to visit Istanbul soon ... any one interested to talk and have a coffi togother , i will be glad ... but our talking should be on how i can see all places in istanbul  ;):)

hello how are you?
I am student at ISTANBUL Bilgi university .For now, me too I need somebody why we can speak english together. Because this years I was student in english preparatory programme. But i didn't finish my programme and I am in level 4 now. For this vacation I want someone who I can make speaking practice  with to improve my level.
if you are interrested you can write me now

Hi. I'm Jalillah.
English is my second language. I'm an English-language writer. U can wtite me here or commnicate with me or my friend/business partner (English-language writer and a poet) using feedback form or skype on our site: writerworld.wix.com/our-world.
Nice to meet you here.

Hello,
I think my English is very good but I still need to do more practice especially in speaking

British English is not native anymore. Real english is murican english, sigh*

Hi I speak English as from australia, I live in Tuzla and will be here awhile in Istanbul!

hello
I am Francophone.
Do you speak French?
do you live in Istanbul?
Philippe

Hey, British guy, looking for friends for the not too distant future in Istanbul. I am about to secure a teaching job in 2015. Not long got back from China teaching. Currently in the UK, would be looking for Turkish-English friends just to catch some of the language. Chinese I take it, is not useful in Istanbul?

Season greetings

Drew

Hi,  I like to have friends here in Istanbul and to practice my English as well. PM me if you are interested.  We can talk.   Thanks

Iwait your mesage dear frien in istanbul

ı wısh ıf ı lıve ın ıstanbul but ı am ıkn ızmır ıf you need any help you text me ...:)

hello everybody ... ı am lookıng for frıends ın ızmır who speaks englısh ... we wıll ımprove our englısh together

Hey i might help you :)

:))

Hey if u just want to practice speaking then i  can help, i am from london native speaker. Just dont ask me grammer. Let me know, if u r interested. Cheerio

hey it would be great:) how can i reach you.

hello call me by 05078629281 i.m english speaker

Indeed you are ha!Whereabouts in London you are from

`murican` English it is not even a word.

i need to speak english too.. i wanna join too :) I'm from istanbul.

hi guys,

I live in Istanbul and i m looking for somebody that i can speak in english. But he/she must live in Istanbul, so we can meet. Because i cant speak fluently so practice will be help. i m waiting your feedbacks. thank you.

helllo   as lıke  you  dear frıend l need someone to practıse  english

Hi . I am not a native English speaker but my English language is very fluent and may be I can help you

how can we meet if you have a time

hi come at skype rafy4u1 and nice 2 meat u........

Hi friend l .m native turkish person l need somenoe to talk  to wachotber l.m in istanbul if you want that l would be glad too