How to find a job in Mongolia

Hi,

Are you an expat living in Mongolia? Let's share your experience! 

What is the best way to find a job in Mongolia?

The Internet? Please tell us which are the most useful / effective websites for job seekers in Mongolia.

Recruitment agencies? Have you got their contact?

Newspapers? Which ones?

organizations?

Thanks in advance for your participation

Hi, All,

I have been living in Mongolia for 2 years.  I could help you find a job.  I am an English Teacher at Orchlon School.

Sincerely,
Leon

Hi, Leon
My idea about emigration to Mongolia born few months ago, because i met in Poland some wonderful medicine doctor, form Mongolia. She is living n Polnad since 17 years, with Mongolian husband.
She told me about living in Mongolia, about education( me and my wife have two children), and many other things...
I've heard, that in Mongolia they need people like me- project manager with building skills, and, very important- i talk russian language, and read tsirilitsa(russian letters).
Of course , i've talked with them about some opportunities, but rather i want to lean on myself.
People in Mongolia doesn't like Chinese, and Russians, because of his complicated history( who can understand them better, then me...)
Now I know, that Canadian people helps to build mining business, polish building companies too.
Well, if it's possible, please send me some infos about job in Mongolia, i real.y would like to take my family and go  for some years to this beatiful country.
Paul

Hi,
Try these website for jobs in Mongolia:

- learn4good.com/jobs/language/english/list/country/mongolia/

- mongoliatalentnetwork.com/

I'm afraid I can't help you, because my field is English education.  I can help anybody in that field.

Hi, Leon
Thank You for the Post. I will try find something with those links from You.
All the Best,
Paul

Hi Leon,

I am from Germany and I would love to work in Mongolia. Either as german or as English teacher. Originally I am a psychologist but I have a lot of teaching experrience.
I would be happy about any kind of information or help!
I am happy to hear from you!

Best
Julia

Hi, Julia:

Unfortunately, most K-12 schools have already hired for the upcoming school year, which begins around August 26.  However, English language institutes hire year round as openings present themselves.

I will try to put together a list of such institutions.

Cheers,
Leon

Hi Leon,

thanks in advance, this sounds very good!

One more question: do you think it is a problem that I am not a teacher (but I do have teaching experience since I am teaching at university)?

There was an institute where I applied and they asked me for a "teaching allowance" which I was supposed to send to them.
Do you know what they mean? I asked them but they did not reply...

Looking forward to your answer!
Julia

Hi, Julia,

My friend owns an English School here in Mongolia and he wants to hire a new teacher.  He is a really nice guy.  He is from Netherlands.  His wife is from Switzerland and speaks German.  Having university teaching experience really helps!  The important thing is your English ability.  What is your IELTS or TOEFL score?
Anyways, please contact my friend.  His name is Lesley.  His e-mail is [email protected]

The name of the school is "Face2Face English School".

Sincerely,
Leon

Try mongolia talent network they might be able to help you out

Hi there,

Leon, thanks for the hint. I sent an email to him and still waiting for reply...

and thanks Lostsoul, I already tried, but unfortunately, they told me that they are not able to help (except for their job offer section...)

Thus, I am still interested in further suggestions!

Thanks
Julia

Mongolia Talent Network doesn't really do much networking, does it?

[Moderated: Please register into Mongolia Business directory]

TO: REAL ESTATE DEVELOPER
    OWNER / MONGOLIA

DEAR MAM / SIR     

A great day to you!

I wish to apply for the position of  PROJECT MANAGER  in your prestigious firm.
I am currently exploring for a job opportunity &. I would appreciate if you could consider my application should be hire  in your company, preferably in PMC, CMS ,QS & Tender Doc., QA & QC Design review, Finishing Work including M & E P works

I am a licensed Engineer in the Philippines, with good English communication skills. Enclosed is my “Curriculum Vitae” which outlines in detail my education training, work experience and other pertinent information you are likely to consider upon matching with your requirements.

I am also very well open to explore other tasks/functions that may or may not be related to my previous job experiences.

Your faithfully,

Elicito” Chito”Sison

Email add: [email protected]

Internet: Biznetwork is good.

Recruitment Agency: Checkout the Business Directory
under Recruitment Agencies.

Newspaper: Zarmedee.

Also for Expats, it is better to use recruitment agencies.

Hello i am victor i am looking for a good job in Mongolian i can speak good English i have a degree in computer graphics i love meeting people and i can teach English,art,history and computer very well i have teach in many place before i will like to read back from you soon you can contact me via my email [email protected]

There probably aren't any employers on this forum. You'll be much better off looking for employment the old fashioned way: contacting prospective employers. Many of the schools in UB are hiring now.

Hi victor,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

You should maybe try to post your resume in the Teaching jobs in Mongolia section please. It might help :)

Thank you

P.s - Thank you for your contribution wontoncruelty ;)

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Anyway I ll check once I m there but I m looking for  a Job where I can use my Languages Knowledges and my Decoration flair.
I ll be in UB  next 20 October 2013.
Ciao Silvia

[Moderated: pls post in the Jobs in Mongolia section]

Try my website for more information about jobs in Mongolia:
leonsplanet.com/jobs_overseas.htm

Yours,
Leon

Dear Leon

My name is Urangoo. I work in a private company as a manager.
I would like to be in contact with you.
Could you please contact me at 97699004103?

best regards

Urangoo

hi,  I wish to visit Mongolia and offer my experience and knowledge in various fields of sales and marketing for industrial equipment, machinery, tools and accessories to any prospering company/association.
I can handle English well and other foreign language such as Arabic & German.
i am from India.

Hi Anand V.C,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Can you please post your job request in the Jobs in Mongolia section please, it is actually the most appropriate section for your job search. ;)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi Leon

I am Hisar from Indonesia , it is Bogor , West Java .
I am marriage man with 3 children .
I heard working and living at Mongolia will be the greatful.
I had have 22 years working experience in Manufacturing and Production Field and my last responsibility was Factory Manager .

If you have sometime , please share with me for any opportunity that might suite for me .
Do not hesitate to reach me at :
[email protected]
and I will be happy to make a good friend and communication with you as well , perhaps you we will meet sometime .

Thanks you for your time
Bye then

Regard,
Hisar

Hi! Leon'I'am from Philippines i'am a welder here and looking for job in other country any kind work thank you & more power please contact me @ +639076096874 or [email protected]

Hi Leon,

I am seeking room mate for 2 rooms apartment sharing. Behind the Tengis Cinema. If you know someone, who need bedroom rent in 2 rooms apartment share. Monthly/280US$. if pay by 3 months/250US$. Ask me more, if you interested in: email: [email protected], mob: 9115-3484

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cirQyHs … load_owner

Hi, i,m nelson from philippines looking for job,  my skills is welding,driving , cook, i,m willing any kind of work,pleae send me an recruitement agency would i applied,my email address [email protected] any help with employer, and other samaritan are really appreciated

Hi all,

I just arrived in Ulaanbaatar, it's an amazing city of great contrasts and numerous opportunities, if you're considering to live in Mongolia, or you are already living here and you're looking for a job or develop any kind of business here, please let me know. I am currently looking for part time or full time English teachers, DJ"s, singers, bands. But I might be able to help to find a job in other fields also. For local assistance of any other kind, just let  me know what you need and I'll see what I can do.

Cheers,

Robert

Having been here three years, just mooching about as I have retired, boredom is starting to set in as most of my friends have left Mongolia, I am not a teacher but if you could use someone for conversational English ( I am a Londoner ) I am willing to give it a go.
My friend, a university professor is willing from June to work part time teaching English, she is 37 no ties. David.

Hi David, thanks for the reply,

Maybe we could have a coffee some day when you have time. I could sure use some help with the language teaching, cheers

I am free most weekdays. David

moderated by Gavind
Reason : personal contact info on a public forum

hi..
I  am from USA and just came here in Ulaanbataar for holidays .  I am a DPT ( Doctor Of Physical Therapy )  with years of experience in  running my own clinic  and  also operating a medical staffing company in USA. I am considering to stay here for few months at least and would be interested in a part time situation. I can teach english , work in a clinic or manage a bussiness. Apart from english, I have basic language skills in spanish, arabic, french, vietnamse and urdu.

You should get in touch with the multi-lingual private hospitals that are trying to offer PT to patients, like Intermed.

Thanks for the info. I just emailed them my resume on their general email address as they dont have seem to have an HR email address.

Hello Robert,

Great to learn that you are looking for musical persons as well as English teachers. I'm an Indian journalist who likes travelling. I'm planning to teach English in Mongolia and write for local newspapers. I have a great TOEFL score and am ready to move at short notice.

~ Sucheta

Welcome to Mongolia Robert, I am looking for a bartender for our restaurant. Maybe you can help me to find one? Bolor, Square Grill Pub

Hi David, would you be interested in teaching English our waitresses in a Square Grill Pub? Please contact me ***  Bolor, thank you

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your personal contact on the forum for security measures.

Hi bolor, welcome to Expat.com, :)

If you have job offers, i suggest you drop an ad in the Jobs in Mongolia section of the website so that members of the Mongolia forum can look for it easily.

Thanks,
Bhavna

Ok. Thank you.