Haiti

If somebody wants to talk about haiti need info,I'm here.and a have whatsapp too!

@baby boy2 - please note that your post is now on the Haiti Forum and feel free to browse through the discussions on the Forum and post your questions or share informations please :)

Baby boy. In July last year (2013) I reminisced in a post to my blogsite about a trip I took many years ago on the top of a bus from Cap Haitien to Port-au-Prince. You might be interested in a quick glance. I haven't been back since, but I have very warm memories of the few days I spent there up in Grand Riviere at the Mission station - and of the trip back.

My name is Naika I'm moving to Haiti in March and I know pretty much everywhere in port-port-au-prince if y'all need help or have a Job opportunity please contact me in this number 239_200_6732
    Thank you!!!

I planning to Move on next semester and I looking for a School for my daughter and What is the best and affordable place to live,
Thanks!

It all depends in where in Haiti you re moving too.

Port au Prince, Delma, Down town area or Near to Any American School.

hi naika,sorry it's been a long time i did'nt come here,that's would be a pleasure for me to help you,here is my number ********** for whoever wants...

Moderated by Gavind.
Reason: Avoid posting your personal contact info on a public forum for security measures.

there's a school locate in puis blain(delmas75) it is an American school...

Hello..

I saw your posting on the expat forum..

I would liek to know what is the rental for a small apartment in city centre in Haiti..

Thanks,

Jaavs