Any telugu speaking indian in Guangzhou

I am moving to guangzhou for job purpose.Can anyone tell me if there are any telugu people over there.?

Any Indians over there?

Hello swetha.p.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Here is the list of Indian expatriates in Guangzhou.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thank you...

Any indians from Andhra living in guangzhou or nearby cities ? Please reply...need support & suggestions regarding daily life over there

Hi swetha... How are you doing ?? when are you travelling to guangzhou ??

Hi..

I am going there in the mid of Feb..r u also going there and when?

Hey Swetha!
Im Kapil, 24 years old!
Im going to China in April, I currently live in Chennai tho Im a northie :-)
Get in touch il like to have some Indian friends for sure while in China for work.

Yep...nanu veluthunanu april lo .. Na india contact number 08095809580...

yes sure..nice to have indian friends in there...where u gonna work?

Plz email your email address [email protected]

Hi swetha ,Welcome to china,

Any help please reply me.

Hi..dear..! How r u ? Nice to know u..! I m from Banglore ! And how about u ?

hi swetha how are you doing? this arun from india , tamilnadu now i'm in guangzhou

hi swetha how are you  i am sireesh from A.P were you now  i'm in guangzhou ,

hi i am coming from delhi, india to guangzhou from 28th oct till 1st nov will be there for 5 days, would like to have some indian friends there. please email me at [email protected]

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Hi i am from ap, currently i am in beijing and shortly moving to guangzhou with family.any telugu speaking familys around here

Moving to SYSU

Hi
   I'm from India ,glad to see you .I have already worked in china 2 years .looking for new job in IT position .holding z working visa if any one know opportunity please refer to me my mail I'd : [email protected] .
I'm from andhra Pradesh I can speak Telugu ,Tamil ,Hindu. English , Chinese  etc .thanks

hey, r u still in GZ? i am a telugu guy livivng in china.

Hello, It seem so many indians are active in guangzhou, wish you all a good stay here.

LETS MEETUP SOME DAY WITH A BIG INDIAN BASH.

WECHAT- ragu123456

Hi Swetha i am in Guangzhou . I am from Malaysia originally from india and my mother tongue is telugu

Call me uf u r free

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : For your security, please send your contact details through your private message system.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct