Looking for an Acoustic guitar

Hello - I'm here for a year and hoping to find a reasonable priced used guitar . Please contact me if you have - or have Ideas where I might find one.

Thanks Layne

Hello Layne

I invite you to drop an advert in our New and used items for sale in Nairobi classifieds section so as to better spread the word and increase your chances to find work.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

I'll try that as well - thanks

Try OLX, Expat link and notice boards at major Malls.  Failing that, there is a music shop at Yaya centre

OK - thanks one again.

Hey,
You need semi acoustic guitar or just acoustic guitar? I can get you a new one with bag at 15k semi acoustic.

I have a hardly used new guitar, you could come and have a look call

Moderated by Kenjee
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum

Hello Eunia

Please refer to our New and used items for sale in Nairobi classifieds section to drop an advert for the sales of your guitar :top:

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi - what is the brand? Is it an entry level or intermediate guitar

I really wouldn't know what it is as ive never played it. It was left by my tenant when he returned to the states
and he had just bought it so he said my daughter could teach herself to play but we haven't had the time nor know how to learn so im selling it.

Perfect - Can you possibly send a picture including a closeup of the top of the guitar. What are you asking for it?

And thanks a ton for getting back with me.

I will ask my little daughter who has a smart phone to helpme take the photo and send to you. Zack bought it for 17 thousand shillings at yaya music shop but I could sell it for ten. if you happen to come to lenana rd im in Image apts
the very next gate after southafrica embassy a2 u could come look at it.

That sounds fair - lokng for ward to te picture. The brand is important.