Looking for room to rent + where to go at night?

Hi there people ,
                            my names jay ive been living well traveling cambodia for the last 6 months its been fun plus given me a look in to the reall world if you like !! So here  is my last stop for 3 weeks looking to see if anyone has a cheap room or app to rent as the budget is getting low and if anyone knows the best places to go on thfe nights thanks peeps maybe a couple of beverges thanking u all and maybe speak soon cheers j

Hello jay and welcome on board Expat.com

Are you seeking accommodation in Phnom penh or have you travelled elsewhere?

You may check out adverts of rentals in our Housing section found on the green banner overhead.

you will have better response if you choose correctly in which city you are at in Cambodia.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Well you probably already know and recognize st. 136, st. 51. etc.  There pretty cheap, even cheap during the day because that's when happy hour starts.  .50 cent drafts beers and happy priced shots.   

Besides that try going to Cambodian bars or restaurants.  They too have cheap beer there, plus food.  You can get a 3 liter stand for about 5.50.  You can go to a beer garden where they have live singers but in Khmer of course.

Hi if you are coming to Battambang for few days or more, [Moderated] .Do contact xxx Thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your number on the forum to prevent any misuse of your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not promote your services on the forum

Hello everyone,

If you have a room to propose, please drop an advert in the Rooms for rent in Cambodia section of the website so as to avoid any promotion/ad on the forum.

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : no free advertising on the Forum pls

HI everyone,  I am coming to Cambodia from NZ in March next year.  I will have $200nzd /week for cashflow, apart from that I will have to find work to help pay my living expenses.  Where do we all hang out when in Cambodia : )