Colocation/roommate or apartment needed soon!!

Hello everyone!
I arrived to Bordeaux a few weeks ago (here until October), rented accom through Airbnb, thinking I would find something once I was here. ....not so easy!
As I understand, it is near impossible to rent an apartment unless you have a good job with a CDI.
So, you folks out there. ...any ideas?
I have been scanning leboncoin daily for colocations and the odd short term rental. And not one single person has answered my emails!!
Getting a bit anxious, it is 8 days until I must leave my current place. ...

Hi giorgie,

Try to post an ad in the housing in Bordeaux section. :)

Hello giorgie! Are you still looking for a colocation?
I Would love to welcome you at home!!!
Excuse me not to have seen your post in may!!!
Hope to have some news ! ;-)

Try along bordeaux its cheaper

Hi Giorgi,

we have a beautiful and luminous 2 bedroom Bordeaux apartment that is available for winter let, from the end of September. It is a beautiful apartment in the centre of Bordeaux in a maison pierre building. Newly renovated with an american kitchen, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, one is an ensuite bathroom. However it is furnished and more expensive than your budget.

It may not be suitable for you unless you have a friend you would like to share with?

Please let me know if you think you may be interested and we can send you more details

Kind Regards

Debbie

Hello everyone,

@ Debbie, could you please drop an advert in the dedicated section of the website ?

- Housing in Bordeaux

Proposing accommodation is not allowed on the forum section of the website.

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna