New visa issued and if not willing?

I  received an offer from a  small company  in muscat. After sending my medical they  applied for visa and i received it few days ago. Later  understood that they have many cheque pending issues and the owner expat is not good person to deal with and they  things that they mentioned in offer letter are not correct
they already have legal ssues wth many suppliers there  I want to know if  i take the decision that not to join with them,how long  need to wait for re entering in oman

You really did your homework about this company, I hope they dont block your chances of coming to oman after visa cancellation. Am sure they spent time and money on visa Application.  About the waiting period, the moderators will help.good luck

thanks mariam , they can cancel that issued visa and re apply  for another ? normally t should get cancelled when the expiry comes means 3month from date of issue

lambo4154 wrote:

I  received an offer from a  small company  in muscat. After sending my medical they  applied for visa and i received it few days ago. Later  understood that they have many cheque pending issues and the owner expat is not good person to deal with and they  things that they mentioned in offer letter are not correct
they already have legal ssues wth many suppliers there  I want to know if  i take the decision that not to join with them,how long  need to wait for re entering in oman

Hi lambo4154,

It is always better to be safe, than sorry.

If the company you are planning on joining has questionable credentials, it is better to stay clear of such offers.

Your employment visa will automatically expire 3-months from the date of issue.

If you do not make the trip to the Sultanate, you are obviously exempt from the 2-year ban.

The ban is applicable only for those who exit Oman. Not for those who have not even entered.

Sumitran sir  Thanks alot ,  i got clear answer for all my queries