Filipinos in Freiburg

Hi everyone!

I just moved here in Freiburg and looking for Kababayans! Ka-Puso and Ka-Pamilya! :)

Hello irish123456789 and welcome to Expat.com

As a new member I invite you to introduce yourself a bit so that members can get to know you and interact with you.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi kababayan. Im also in Freiburg for 2 months. Hirap din wala akong kakilala dito.

Ako rin NASA Freiburg.... Marami bang pinoy dito???

Hi Irish.... I just moved here in Freiburg.... Marami bang pinoy dito??

Hi. I left Freibug already. Marami akong nakilala na mga Filipinos dyan sa Freiburg

wengm wrote:

Hi. I left Freibug already. Marami akong nakilala na mga Filipinos dyan sa Freiburg

ENGLISH please as this is an English speaking forum.
Thank you.

hi, next July im moving to Freiburg for 2 years. I'd like to meet filipinos who live in Freiburg and inform me a little about the city.
I'd like to start making contact as soon as possible.

thank you so much.

Moderated by Gavind
Reason: personal contact on a public forum

Hello there mga kababayan's...i hope na magmeet tayo. atleast we know some kababayans. Just move here last november.

Moderated by Gavind
Reason: personal contact on a public forum

hi,

I hope I can visit there next year cause im planning too. but first thing first documentation...Is it possible to ask some tips in getting the visa.?

:) im looking kababayan  po 8months na po ako but wala parin ako nakelala kababayan ko sana po kau na ito po ung contack ko *** hope to meet u soon

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security, Please do not share phone number on the forum.

Hi po naghanap din ako ng kababayan ko from frieburg po ako 8months na po ako dto please give ur contack para matawag tayo thank u. :)

Hello rinafe zampana

Kindly note that it is required to write Only in English when participating on the anglophone version of the forum

Regards
Kenjee

Ok I am looking filipino to be a new friend her at the Freiburg.

Hi rena im im pinay too my  name is gemma pero im far away from your place I live in mannhiem hope to heard´from u

hello dear, how are you to living German? ahm ana jud layo man diaka sa Freiburg to ur place is almost 2hrs arrive.maybe soon there a time na magketa ta pohon.

Hello rinafe zampana

rinafe zampana wrote:

hello dear, how are you to living German? ahm ana jud layo man diaka sa Freiburg to ur place is almost 2hrs arrive.maybe soon there a time na magketa ta pohon.

Please write only in English on this English version of the Germany forum please so that every member can understand you.

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

hey rinafe,

are you still in freiburg? Pls check my pm.

Hello, I'm not Filipino but would love to make friends with you guys or anyone in Freiburg/Bad Krozingen. Please PM if interested :)

I'm Annie from Indonesia and residing in Bad Krozingen, just 10 minutes train ride away from Freiburg.

Hi everyone, My name is Zalikha from Malaysia. I would really love to meet new people around the area of Freiburg. Since I really like to travel around new places, friends from other parts of Germany would be great too!

Do contact me if there is anyone that is interested =)