English lessons with a native speaker

I'm looking for a native English speaker to help me improve my speaking skills (I plan to retake the Toefl exam, first time I took it I got 105/120, with the lowest score on Speaking section, that's why  I need some help on it ). I'm only available during the weekend, so if there's anyone interested in offering tuition lessons,please give me a message.

Hello nihonm21, could you please post an advert in the classes section of Bucharest classifieds? It may help.;)

Harmonie.

[Moderated]

Where did the post go? I would like to offer my services but... I couldn't find it in the classifieds :-(

Why was my reply "moderated"?

@Lindochka - Please note that it takes up to 48 hrs for verification. You could re-submit your advert in the Bucharest classifieds section.

-----------------------------------------
@Martin English - Just to remind you that free advertisement is not allowed on the forum. I think that is why your post has been moderated. Please you can register in the Bucharest business directory or post an advert in the Bucharest classifieds.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi,

I am looking for an english teacher native speaker for our daughter 6 years old. Thanks,

@louisarr -> You should post an advert in the Classes section in the Bucharest classifieds. It might help. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Is this why the both smargles put their blog on the backburner?
I guess people who need teachers have to find their put up with some other forum and net washer.

I would be happy to help with either English or Spanish via Skype, if you'll help me with Romanian! :D (I'm a native speaker of both. Long story, don't ask :P )

Hello
I am looking for a native speaker to provide in class English lessons for children aged 3 to 6 in a private kindergarten in Bucharest, District 1.

Thank you

HI,
I'm a native (American) English speaker and veteran teacher. Be glad to help in May through June.
-Brian

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please post in the your Careers in music in Bucharest

Hi,

I'm looking for a native English speaker to converse with. I'd like to work on my fluency, adjust my accent a bit,  and perhaps enhance my vocabulary on certain topics of conversation.

Thks,

Ionut

If you still need English lessons from a native speaker as myself let me know via email. If you're serious we can't set up time and date to meet to discuss payment and your language requirement needs
Best wishes

I am looking for a native english speaker for English classes.

Thank you