An affordable place to live?

Hello,
I am moving to Maputo June - August. I am a graduate student in literature and will be staying in Maputo studying Portuguese and hopefully reading as many Mozambican novels as I can! I am looking for a room to rent for 3 months. Does anyone have advice on how to find an affordable (15,000-17,500 MZN) place to live, hopefully in the city center?

I am super excited to arrive!
Ate logo!

Hello Kevin Huselid and welcome on-board :)

Kindly note that I have created a new discussion on the Maputo forum as you were off topic where you initially posted.

I would advise you to have a look through Housing in Maputo and hopefully you find something that suits you ;)

If not, you can post an ad in the very same section with your requirements :)

I wish you good luck with the house hunting :top:

Cheers

Mishna

We start half June a bed and breakfeast in our house in Mputo. If you accept primitive circumstances you are welcome to live in our house as the first guest for 20.000MT /month
The house is in Sommershield II and has a small swimmingpool as well.;

Hello Cossa!

I am interested in learning more about your house. I will be in Maputo in the first week of June and we could meet up then. I am hoping to live someplace where people speak Portuguese. I will be taking classes at Nova Escola de Linguas on Rua Comandante João Belo.

Let's plan to meet up in June.

Best wishes,
Kevin

Thank you Mishna!

From June 14th I'm in Maputo.

Elisa Filomena Cossa

Moderated by Priscilla
Reason : do not post personal contact numbers on the forum for your own security

@ Cossa > Just to inform you that free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Can you please register your activity in the business directory ?

Thank you

Priscilla :)