Legal requirements needed for marriage (Filipina and Tunisian)

Hello guys. Just wanted to ask some help. I am a Filipina, working here in Saudi Arabia, and my boyfriend is a Tunisian living here in KSA with his family. We want to get married before the year ends but I have no idea on what to do and how to start the process. Any help?

Where you want to get married will have some effect on the advice you get, obviously! KSA, Tunisia, Philippines?

Please come back with further information.

Sorry. 😳 What if we wanna get married in Tunisia? Do he have any idea on how to start the process?

Do *you have.

Firstly, be careful what people say to you, especially Tunisians as I've learnt from bitter experience that most of them don't have a clue what they are talking about.  Some so called "marriage contracts" are not legally binding.  If you have any assets make sure you protect them!

I'd contact a good lawyer and get it direct.  If you need details I can let you have them.

Other advice you will find on Tunisia.com but like I say, go to a professional and don't rely on "hearsay".

I wish you happiness but I would be very, very, very careful.  Few marriages between a Tunisian and person of another culture work for a number of reasons.  I've known of so many women get so badly hurt that, although it's not my place to judge or interfere I would be cautious.