Visa was denied in Belgium.Should i apply again for the same visa

maemusa wrote:

hi there honeybee. i wanna add you on fb as well to ask questions coz we have the same fate! panu tka ma add? thanks

Why not ask the questions on this forum as the information/answers may be of interest to other members who may have the same problem. The idea of a forum is the exchange of ideas and information for the benefit of the members.

Hi Maemusa,

I did send you a private message, and you can reach me on my FB account.. :-)

Hi Ms. Kath,

My boyfriend and I are planning to apply fiancé visa, but first thing came into my mind is how to adjust in his country, so I am planning to apply for visit visa, but apparently I quit my job, is there any remedy? since embassy needing for this proof of income... hope I can hear you soonest... thank you

Hi Bartena! Do you have a Facebook account? Maybe we can talk over there. I seldom go online here. If it is okay with you. :)

Hi! I have a month long vacation and this is my first time to apply for a Schengen visa. My point of entry is Milan and I'll be spending 12 days in Italy The majority of my vacation days will be spent in Belgium which is 13 days. I'm planning to go to Belgium this December to visit my aunt and cousins, the thing is, what are the requirements needed aside from the invitation letter? Thanks :)

You can find on this site the requirements you will be needing especially for the sponsor. Hope it will help you.. Good luck..

http://www.diplomatie.be/manila/

Hi can someone tell me if i am going to have a problem with my visa reunification if the address on my marriage contract is not the same with my permanent  address? Hope to hear from you asap because it"s been in my mind now for months after i saw my marriage certificate.

Hi...I applying already short stay visa but my application is denied...my boyfriend and I are planning to apply fiance visa,can I apply fiancee visa  Even I denied already in short stay?
What are the requirements for fiancee visa?and What first we do?
I hope you can help me...Thank you

Dear Sir/Madam,

Application Reference: (please state your Visa application reference num)

I write with reference to my recent application of my Visit Visa (state which country) and your subsequent refusal of my application. Whilst I may not have met your specific criteria , I would like to appeal your decision because I feel I have underlying facts that may make you reconsider my application.

(write  here briefly but clearly your reasons why they should reconsider your application and provide some factual proofs)
attach the photocopy of the ff. to your letter
- Certificate of Employment
- Legal responsebility of your BF/ Husband
- Bank account which will show that you can support yourself during your visit
- Health insurance
- Land Titles/ Properties/ Business Permit
-etc.

Please spend a few moments looking at the additional information attached with my appeal. I trust my appeal will be looked at more favourably than my original application and remember, I'm only a phone call away should you require anything clarifying or require sight of additional documentation; which will assist in you reversing the original decision and allow me to have a Visit Visa (state which country)In the meantime, I look forward to your response, hopefully with better news than last time.

Yours faithfully,
Specimen Signature
Applicant Name

Im sorry to hear about the denial of your first application of your Visa.There is one thing you can do and that is to send the Remonstration letter to the embassy. I posted a sample of remonstration letter and you can find it in my newest post.
Goodluck and always have hope.

hello there!
  i don't think its gonna be a problem sis, we had the same situation before, i got married in a different place which is really far from where i live permanently,,they didn't make a big fuss about it,,i got my family reunification visa approved.so you should be alright.

itsme_mae,

Hi there miss mae,

I did applied before a short stay visa(Visit visa), last April and Got denied last June.. Its was a heartbreaking news, but what can we do? I tried to send a appeal letter or Remonstration letter. But the result still got nothing to do for my Visa approval. I have read some forums, i have talk to some people about how to appeal on the  denied application and i did my very best to appeal but sad to say, i think Remonstration letter or appeal is not for Belgium.. Maybe in some other European countries like Germany and etc..

Now i am re-applying again for desame visa, i will try my luck this time and see what will be the result.. But me and my hubby were positive about it that this time they will approved my visa application..  :)

In your case, of course you can apply for fiancee Visa, there is nothing to loose in trying.. The good thing about European Embassy is after you got denied you can re-apply again for desame Visa as much as you can till you get your approval or you can apply for another Visa like Fiance Visa, Family Reunification and etc.. But we need to make sure that we complete all the requirements and also if we think we are qualified on that kind of visa.. What i mean is how long our relationship with our Bf's, how many times does your Bf visited you here in Philippines.. Some people even they are on like 7-8 month got their approval but its case to case basis,  it depends on the stability of our relationship with our bf and how we prove ourselves to the embassy.. Though we know our relationship with our Bf were true and real but still there is a possibility we get denied.. :-( But honestly, i do understand them for they are just doing their job and they are trying to protect their country...  :)

So if you think that your qualified enough for Fiance Visa . Go for it!!!!  :top:

sasha31,

hi miss sasha,

Hi there, how are you? :-) your back, i am glad that you gave so much effort to help your fellow people here on this forum.. :-) by the way, which country you did applied for your visa before?
When my Visa visa got denied last April in Belgium Embassy, i did send them a remonstration letter, also i did provide more proofs and were attached from my appeal letter, but still the result is negative.. They send me back a letter stating about the article of Belgium government laws, rules and regulation and etc... Now i am planning to re-apply again desame visa. Hope this time i will get lucky, I offer it to God our father for i know that he as a plan for each of us.. :-) Thank you and God bless

Hello thnx for the nice reply...my fiance he will visit me next month we planning appply fiance visa 2016...

Hi good noon sainyo,nag apply po ako for family reunion visa with eu citizen before nyan nagpakasal mjna kami dito.sa ngayon po yung mga documents ko po nasa embassy na po pero may hiningi pa silang another documents after ng second interview ko.after kong maibigay sa embassy yun sinabihan ako na open ko daw dapat yung phone at gmail ko just incase daw.ang tanong ko lang pano ko malalaman kung approve  a po yung visa ko? At wala na po bang magaganap na another interview?ilang weeks po ba bago malaman ang visa result?help me po thank you

omlang wrote:

Hi good noon sainyo,nag apply po ako for family reunion visa with eu citizen before nyan nagpakasal mjna kami dito.sa ngayon po yung mga documents ko po nasa embassy na po pero may hiningi pa silang another documents after ng second interview ko.after kong maibigay sa embassy yun sinabihan ako na open ko daw dapat yung phone at gmail ko just incase daw.ang tanong ko lang pano ko malalaman kung approve  a po yung visa ko? At wala na po bang magaganap na another interview?ilang weeks po ba bago malaman ang visa result?help me po thank you

Could you please post in ENGLISH so that others can understand your post and perhaps offer information or advice.
Thanks

Hi there gals, just want to ask if you have any idea of the timeframe normally when you can get a reply when you are granted for a visa? Also in the schengen application, is the intended date of arrival in EU should be followed? Please give me your ideas because this is our first time applying for tourist and my sponsor is my ex bf..thanks

Hello there, thanks for taking time to reply but im sorry for getting back just now as so tied up with work.. how can i chat with u here or in fb? Im going to the embassy this thursday for mu appearance..God bless me! Hope to chat with you..

i also applied visit visa for Belgian last month. and they denied. so we'll expect to marry in Dubai and then apply den apply again.i think dts the easiest way. no need wasting time and money appeal again. i dnnt think dts gonna change there decision. so go for family reunion. expect ur ideas too

double registration of my birthcertificate

hi everyone!

anybody of you who can help me..

I applied in the belgium embassy last april 2014.. unfortunately it was denied.. my partner decided that i will apply again,,now the time when I requested for a copy of my NSO birthcertificate I got a copy with a different family name when I tried to asked the NSO about it they told me that I had a double registration.. now my problem is I have to start from the beginning again get another passport,when I was in the DFA they asked me to file a cancellation of my birthcertificate,,now when I already got a lawyer he told me that in law it should be the first registration that will prevail..what i have been using is the second registration including the name I registered in the embassy the first time I applied..my concern is I am planning to apply another application using family reunification ,, how will i explain my situation in the embassy? do I still have a chance to get my visa? it is so stressful for me and for my husband that it is like this.. please anyone can help me..

double registration of my birthcertificate

hi everyone!

anybody of you who can help me..

I applied in the belgium embassy last april 2014.. unfortunately it was denied.. my partner decided that i will apply again,,now the time when I requested for a copy of my NSO birthcertificate I got a copy with a different family name when I tried to asked the NSO about it they told me that I had a double registration.. now my problem is I have to start from the beginning again get another passport,when I was in the DFA they asked me to file a cancellation of my birthcertificate,,now when I already got a lawyer he told me that in law it should be the first registration that will prevail..what i have been using is the second registration including the name I registered in the embassy the first time I applied..my concern is I am planning to apply another application using family reunification ,, how will i explain my situation in the embassy? do I still have a chance to get my visa? it is so stressful for me and for my husband that it is like this.. please anyone can help me..

Dear Sir/Madam,

Application Reference: (please state your Visa application reference num)

I write with reference to my recent application of my Visit Visa (state which country) and your subsequent refusal of my application. Whilst I may not have met your specific criteria , I would like to appeal your decision because I feel I have underlying facts that may make you reconsider my application.

(write  here briefly but clearly your reasons why they should reconsider your application and provide some factual proofs)
attach the photocopy of the ff. to your letter
- Certificate of Employment
- Legal responsebility of your BF/ Husband
- Bank account which will show that you can support yourself during your visit
- Health insurance
- Land Titles/ Properties/ Business Permit
-etc.

Please spend a few moments looking at the additional information attached with my appeal. I trust my appeal will be looked at more favourably than my original application and remember, I'm only a phone call away should you require anything clarifying or require sight of additional documentation; which will assist in you reversing the original decision and allow me to have a Visit Visa (state which country)In the meantime, I look forward to your response, hopefully with better news than last time.

Yours faithfully,
Specimen Signature
Applicant Name

where am I going to submit the appeal? or am i going to submit it personally or through e mail or fax?

they will contact you through phone or e-mail.

You need to fix the problem regarding your documents first (Birth certificte, passport)  then make sure that all the documents you will present to the embassy will be certified by the lawyer to prove that the new documents are legal and of course inform them about your case to  avoid confusion.

hello, I was on the same situation as you the first time i applied for the visa.. my advice is to apply for family reunification waiting time is for 6 months.. maybe if you'll not tell the truth to the embassy later on they will still know the truth and it will create a problem..just be patient for the waiting times,I know very well to wait is NOT easy..but just think what is 6 months or maybe 1 year of waiting compared to the time that you will be spending together.. long distance relationship is never easy,,, as my husband and I are also apart.. but we have no choice but to wait.. that is already a package when you have chosen for that person so just go for what is the truth then at least if they will deny your case you have ALL the reason to make an appeal with their decision and they have no reason to deny you..

just for the best and never give up.. just be strong and in God's time it will be yours..Good luck! and God bless you!

hello, I am mhel I am married also with a Belgian from AArschot Belgium,we got married last may 30,2014 and I applied my visa august 20,2014 suddenly I receive my email of rejection for my application last Friday,but I was just wondering why they denied since our marriage is already registered in the city where my husband live, and Brussels was telling to my husband there is nothing problem everything is okey there. and we are all expecting that it will not be denied I am pregnant already of 23 weeks and my husband really wanted me to be there then our first baby will giving birth there, and now I feel pain on it I provide all the documents they need...any body have an idea of this situation....its that remonstration letter can help, I've read some here about remonstration letter some its help some is not, anybody can help or give an advice...

Hi Kath, I would be interested to learn your experiences..can we chat via skype...

Hello there! If it is regarding Fiancee Visa application, I would be really glad to help and share my visa journey.  :)

Hi there! I would really like to help you because I know how hard it is to be far away from the person we love but we have different kind of visa application. Mine is Fiancee Visa. But then I know some people who applied for Family Reunification Visa like you. They can probably help you and give you some advice about it. Just never lose hope!  :)

mhelodts wrote:

hello, I am mhel I am married also with a Belgian from AArschot Belgium,we got married last may 30,2014 and I applied my visa august 20,2014 suddenly I receive my email of rejection for my application last Friday,but I was just wondering why they denied since our marriage is already registered in the city where my husband live, and Brussels was telling to my husband there is nothing problem everything is okey there. and we are all expecting that it will not be denied I am pregnant already of 23 weeks and my husband really wanted me to be there then our first baby will giving birth there, and now I feel pain on it I provide all the documents they need...any body have an idea of this situation....its that remonstration letter can help, I've read some here about remonstration letter some its help some is not, anybody can help or give an advice...

Hi there! I would really like to help you because I know how hard it is to be far away from the person we love but we have different kind of visa application. Mine is Fiancee Visa. But then I know some people who applied for Family Reunification Visa like you. They can probably help you and give you some advice about it. Just never lose hope!  :)

hello misskath i am maricar from paco manila i am really interested for what you have  experience for your visa for fiancee .. because for the moment i am applaying  also for my  visa fiancee. can you please give me tips for interview .. what they are asking .. thanks \

maricar joy wrote:

hello misskath i am maricar from paco manila i am really interested for what you have  experience for your visa for fiancee .. because for the moment i am applaying  also for my  visa fiancee. can you please give me tips for interview .. what they are asking .. thanks \

Hi Ms. Maricar! Nice to know that you are applying for Fiancee Visa also. Do you have an scheduled interview already? Regarding the interview, just the simple questions about you and your fiance. If you really know your fiance your fiance, I believe you can answer everything. In my interview experience, it only went for 20 minutes I think. The visa officer was nice but kinda strict during the interview. It was not an hour or more kind of interview. Do not worry and just focus. Wear comfortable dress and go ahead of your scheduled time so that you will not go into rush. I wish you good luck!  :)

Anyway i dont have yet my schedule for interview miss kath because im still waiting for my act declaration of marriage probably its coming this monday or tomorrow..  thank you so much for the advice anyway can I have please your cellphone number ?

maricar joy wrote:

Anyway i dont have yet my schedule for interview miss kath because im still waiting for my act declaration of marriage probably its coming this monday or tomorrow..  thank you so much for the advice anyway can I have please your cellphone number ?

Sure! You are much welcome! I will just PM you my contact number.  :)

Hello everyone I just want to know how long does the fiancé visa for Belgium took?

Hello! In my case, it took 3 months from the date I lodged my visa application in the embassy. :)

Did they called you for an interview? Is there certain months or year for fiancé visa?

No. I called the embassy to have an appointment for interview. Visa applications like Fiancee Visa and Family Reunification Visa do not take a year to know the visa decision. It is usually maximum of 6 months. But there are rare cases where it takes more than half year. It depends in the complexity of the case.

here is a sample letter: euro-dollar-currency.com/sample_visa_appeal.htm