Moving to Cabarete...looking for housing/roommate

Hello,

I will be moving to Cabarete sometime this summer and I was wondering if someone could help me or connect me with place for long-term (1year or longer)stay under $500.  About me responsible single female, no kids, no pets.  Looking for a 1 bedroom, close to transportation and in a safe neighborhood.  Hopefully $500 includes everything, furnished place, AC, Internet (WiFi), electricity.

I am also willing to get a roommate if someone is also moving to the Cabarete area.  I've seen some nice 2 bedroom apartments and cost would be less split in half.

Any help or suggestions are much appreciated!

Welcome to the forums.  You need to read a lot of what is already up on the various threads.  There is a lot of recent info on Cabarete and housing.  Once you have read it come back with some specific questions and we will do our best to help.

Welcome.
Check out this thread as well http://www.activecabarete.com/
Lots available but boots on the ground is the best way to fine them

Bob K

Thank You!

you are welcome and good luck

Bob K

Bella rocks, I found two places in Cabarete on sublet dot com the other day that would fit your needs, I think.  Check it out, by searching for Dominican Republic North on the site.  They're in Cabarete, by the beach, too.  We can't use these because they'd be best for a single person.  Hope that helps!  And we have two cats.  No pets.

hi there,

ive been searching in vain for someone to share a nicer condo with in the Dominican Republic, Preferably Les Terranas as its smaller and less jammed with tourist.

Did you happen to find someone yet or perhaps your looking to change things up?

cheers,

Wade